European Soccer 2015/2016

Have a great time Smalls...that is on my bucket list. Well, not the Etihad, but the new White Hart Lane one day.

See, didn't know that! LOL! My biggest worry was that Kane would leave the team and that would be the sole reason I pitched my tent with the team. But the more games I watch the more I find myself watching other players and getting to know their playing style. Just feels right.

Well Spurs have Norwich next so unfortunately that should be 3 points heading back to London...

Nice game to be at Smalls! I hope it was a blast man

Go Liverpool! My son told me to say that!

What an experience! The crowd at Sporting KC has nothing on these fans. Plus there was about three times as many people!

Plus they won and advanced to the Final.

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Friday, January 29
Derby County vs. Manchester United (FA Cup 4th Round), 2:55pm, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Soccer 2Go

Saturday, January 30

Colchester United vs. Spurs (FA Cup 4th Round), 7:45am, FOX Sports 1, FOX Deportes and FOX Soccer 2Go
Arsenal vs. Burnley (FA Cup 4th Round), 10am, FOX Sports 1, FOX Deportes and FOX Soccer 2Go
Nottingham Forest vs. Watford (FA Cup 4th Round), 10am, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Soccer 2Go
Portsmouth vs. Bournemouth (FA Cup 4th Round), Noon, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Soccer 2Go
Liverpool vs. West Ham United (FA Cup 4th Round), 12:30pm, FOX Sports 2, FOX Deportes and FOX Soccer 2Go

Sunday, January 31
Carlisle United vs. Everton (FA Cup 4th Round), 8:30am, FOX Sports 2 and FOX Soccer 2Go
MK Dons vs. Chelsea (FA Cup 4th Round), 11am, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Soccer 2Go

Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid today in la liga. 2-1 at half time. Will be tough for AM now. Straight red card for Filipe Luis after a crazy kick on Messi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AM down to 9 men. Another red card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

European Soccer 2015/2016

Transfer deadline day. All the latest news here, http://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre
I guess the big headline isn't a player, but Pep Guardiola heading to Manchester City next season, not a major surprise though. Also, this is the first season where Premier league teams have reached £1 billion in spending. All that money and the team firmly rooted to the bottom of the table have not bought in a single person!!!! :-/

I saw some of the Colchester v Spurs match on Saturday and that was a nasty clash of heads! But from the sound of things, there were a few over the weekend

Last I heard was the Colchester defender was taken to hospital for a scan and was okay at that time but they were keeping him in for observation for a while

Transfer deadline day. All the latest news here, http://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre
I guess the big headline isn't a player, but Pep Guardiola heading to Manchester City next season, not a major surprise though. Also, this is the first season where Premier league teams have reached £1 billion in spending. All that money and the team firmly rooted to the bottom of the table have not bought in a single person!!!! :-/

And the team that has done a majority of that spending is ManU. See how all that money spent has worked out for them.

And the team that has done a majority of that spending is ManU. See how all that money spent has worked out for them.

Sure, but we desperately need someone that can get the ball in the back of the net. To be honest, we could sign Messi and Ronaldo and I still think we'd go down, but nonetheless, as a Villa fan, it's both troublesome and worrying to see Villa have not been able to strengthen the squad at all.

Stoke pulled a big signing for a player today and I have no clue who he is haha

3c968972d50b0cedc923d019131e0c1a.jpg

Played for Porto FC. Anyone know anything about him?

Stoke pulled a big signing for a player today and I have no clue who he is haha

Played for Porto FC. Anyone know anything about him?
I said the same thing when City signed Bony. A mostly bad signing for them. Has had his moments but nothing spectacular.

Last edited:
All times Eastern.

Tuesday, February 2

Leicester vs. Liverpool, 2:45pm, NBCSN, NBC Universo and NBC Sports Live Extra
Arsenal vs. Southampton, 2:45pm, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra
Norwich vs. Spurs, 2:45pm, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra
Sunderland vs. Manchester City, 2:45pm, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra
West Ham vs. Aston Villa, 2:45pm, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra
Crystal Palace vs. Bournemouth, 2:45pm, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra
Manchester United vs. Stoke, 2:45pm, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra
West Brom vs. Swansea, 2:45pm, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra

Wednesday, February 3
Watford vs. Chelsea, 2:45pm, NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra
Everton vs. Newcastle, 2:45pm, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra

None of the games are available on my Live Extra App on AppleTV via my Comcast acct. :angry:

All games just appeared on Apple TV

Well didn't see it but Stoke seemed to have gotten dominated my Manchester United. Oh well move on to the next

Well didn't see it but Stoke seemed to have gotten dominated my Manchester United. Oh well move on to the next

Man U looked as good as they have all year

Man U looked as good as they have all year
I just saw the highlights but the 3rd goal was really nice. Stoke was just out classed it seemed

All times Eastern.

Saturday, February 6

Manchester City vs. Leicester, 7:45am, NBCSN, NBC Universo and NBC Sports Live Extra
Spurs vs. Watford, 10am, NBCSN, NBC Universo and NBC Sports Live Extra
Liverpool vs. Sunderland, 10am, USA and NBC Sports Live Extra
Aston Villa vs. Norwich, 10am, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra
Newcastle vs. WBA, 10am, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra
Stoke vs. Everton, 10am, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra
Swansea vs. Crystal Palace, 10am, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra
Southampton vs. West Ham, 12:30pm, NBC and NBC Sports Live Extra

Sunday, February 7

Bournemouth vs. Arsenal, 8:30am, NBCSN, NBC Universo and NBC Sports Live Extra
Chelsea vs. Manchester United, 11am, NBCSN, Telemundo and NBC Sports Live Extra

Read more at: https://tr.im/yT94i

City better come to play tomorrow. First place is on the line. Leicester will have so much confidence even if they tie tomorrow.

City better come to play tomorrow. First place is on the line. Leicester will have so much confidence even if they tie tomorrow.
Should be a good one. I will definitely be up for football haha

Wow I dont think a lot of people would have predicted this outcome... Not over yet but damn

Back