Contest - Win Incredible Devereux Golf Apparel

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Some of you may have read the reviews on THP and noticed how nice this apparel brand is. Today we launch a fun contest where you might win some of the newest threads from the line and be able to show them off all year long.

The Prizes
The Essential Brunner Polo
DEVEREUX0308sm-S.jpg

The Martin Players Short
DVRX%20SHORTSsmall-S.jpg

Devereux Spring Info
Devereux, an innovator in proper-fitting men’s golf and resort clothing, is launching Spring ‘16 with a more expansive product offering in its new 72 Collection.

The 72 Collection was inspired by the beautiful weather of Santa Barbara, CA and the fun loving nature of this spectacular city. Santa Barbara is known as the American Riviera as it puts on an unparalleled show of elegance, class and luxury. The city’s mood, culture, architecture and ambiance made for tremendous inspirations when designing the 72 Collection.

The 72 collection is crafted for resort lovers and golf enthusiasts, and features Polo Shirts, Sweaters, Pants, Shorts, a Players Vest, a Blazer and headwear.

The Devereux Player’s Short know as the “Martin” will be featured in five easy to wear colors (Aqua, Mojave, Navy, Steel and White) and made out of 90% Polyester and 10% Spandex.

The elegant, and easy-to-wear travel blazer, known as the “Phillip”, is made of 55% Wool and 45% Polyester. This jacket is inspired by people that travel constantly and want to maintain a sophisticated look, best thing about this garment is that is does not wrinkle.

Devereux also added a sophisticated golf vest that is 97% Polyester and 3% Spandex for water-repellent performance. This vest is unique to the game because of its ability to blend a performance fabric with 3-horn button styling that really elevates the look.

The company’s new sweater being introduced with this collection is a lightweight and very posh 100% Pima Cotton V-neck sweater, featured in three colors: navy, steel and caviar.

Of course, Devereux is featuring its luxurious polos, but it has expanded the offering to include three different style options in Spring 16.

The first type is its well-known performance golf jersey polos that are offered in 65% Pima Cotton and 35% high-grade polyester construction to make for easy care.

In addition, they are introducing a beautiful lightweight oxford pique that has a heather effect and consists of 53% Polyester and 47% Pima Cotton. This oxford pique is a uniquely crafted shirt that was designed for the course. The distinctive seams on this shirt allow for a golfer to complete a full turn without pulling on the side seams.

Lastly, Devereux’s most luxurious shirt yet, is a 100% finely spun lightweight striped polo shirt that has engineered stripes and is detailed with navy grosgrain ribbon to capture the hearts of resort goers. These new additions are inspired by resort-living but tuned for on-course performance, as well.

Devereux’s Spring 16 ‘72 Collection’ is expected to hit retail shelves in February 2016.

For more information on Devereux’s collection of proper-fitting threads, visit www.dvrxgolf.com.

Contest
You will be tasked with heading over to their website and choosing your favorite color of the Brunner shirt. To make it easy for you, click here to be taken straight to the collection. Then you will post your favorite color Brunner in this thread and list your size as well as your shorts size in the post.

That's it. Then you sit back and see if you won.

Rules
This contest is open everybody but shipping is free for 2016 Albatross Club members only.
If you are not a member & would like to become one and help support the charitable effort with the Humane Society Shelters around the country, click here.
Contest is open until Friday February 5th, 2016

Last edited by a moderator:
French Bleu size large and shorts size 36

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Awesome, I would go with Sea green in XL, not buttoned to the top like Bubba! Shorts size 38.
Thanks!

What a fantastic contest! Thank you!

Brunner - Gothic Grape
Size: L
Short Size: 36"

I like the Claret , I'm a XXL and size 40 shorts

Last edited:
  • Admin
I like the Claret , I'm a XL or XXL depending on fit and size 40 shorts

Check out their site MP. They have fitting information on there.

Awesome contest. Thanks THP and Devereux.

Brunner - Sage Medium
Shorts 32

Evergreen in a L and shorts size 35

Gothic Grape, large
Size 36 shorts
Really nice looking stuff here! thanks.

I'd go with Navy in a M, and shorts size 33", thanks for the contest!

Sea Green in large with short size 38. My closest is all grey and navy and it's time to change it up!

Thanks for the opportunity THP and Devereux.

PS. Can you include the female to the prize package too?!

Sea Green - XL
Size 38 Shorts

Thanks!!!

Great contest!!
Color- Sage
Size-XXL
Shorts- 42

Thanks!!

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Another awesome THP contest. I'd be wearing the Brunner shirt in Apricot - Size L and the shorts in size 38.

Awesome contest!

For the shirt I like the Pebble color and am an XL (maybe a XXL). For shorts I am a size 40

XXL in Sage for the shirt
40 for the shorts
Thanks!!

Gothic Grape - size Large

Shorts - 34 (just in case the it shrinks)

Thanks THP and Devereux for the opportunity!

Pebble In a Large and size 34 shorts

Thanks THP and Devereux for a great contest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XXL French Bleu polo
42 waist

very nice style

Coral - XL
Shorts - 40

Great contest. Thanks Devereux!

Brunner - Navy (GO NAVY)
Size - XL
Shorts - 36"

Very clean style!

Brunner - Gothic Grape size xl
shorts - 40

Thanks

My favorite color for the Brunner polo is Sage! Shirt size is XL and shorts size is 36.

Back