New Golf Club Brand in IL

golfunfiltered

Johnny Unhappy Pro
Reaction score
Handicap
There's a new golf club brand in Illinois whose website just went live this morning: Sub70 Golf.

Out of the thriving metropolis of Sycamore, IL, Sub70 Golf will be offering their products direct-to-consumer. A few of their models look really solid, and hoping to pay a visit to their factory soon.

www.GolfSub70.com

I remember seeing something about this new brand earlier this year. Not sure if it was on here or Twitter.

The putters look woof, but the woods and irons look solid. Curious as to how early feedback is and if they get the following a young company like New Level seems to be getting.

I just hopped on and built a set for curiosity, 5-PW, Recoil 660, GP grips for $496 So price wise they are pretty cheap, be interesting to see how they do.

I like their logo, simple and clever, the irons, woods and wedges look good but the putters are a bit busy for my taste.

the prices are aggressive too!

sadly they are RH only but as a new company, I wouldn't expect anything else

There's a new golf club brand in Illinois whose website just went live this morning: Sub70 Golf.

Out of the thriving metropolis of Sycamore, IL, Sub70 Golf will be offering their products direct-to-consumer. A few of their models look really solid, and hoping to pay a visit to their factory soon.

www.GolfSub70.com

Let me know when you go, I'll join you :D

www.GolfSub70.com

Podcast?

Sycamore huh? That's like 20 mins from me. I wanna get a walk thru....

Sycamore huh? That's like 20 mins from me. I wanna get a walk thru....

Maybe do it around Corn Fest and hit up Dekalb at the same time.

Back