Fit Like a Pro Coming in 2019

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Something cool is coming in early 2019 with Bridgestone Golf and if you like seeing behind the scenes, this could be for you. Stay tuned for more updates.

Mannnn, when does the goodness end!

Now that is intriguing.

Sounds awesome...
The Golden Ticket winners might want to hold up on the cash in, until more is known about this one...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@JB dropping another bomb! This one sounds really good!

I'm very curious about this one. As a former Bridgestone homer, I'm really digging these Bridgestone events coming back.

Bridgestone!!!! Yes!!!!

Ears perked up for sure. Don’t know what it entails, but if there’s a fitting involved I’d be very curious. Big fan of Bridgestone’s latest iron releases.

Hmmmmm....What could this be.....hopefully this is part of a re-emphasis on ball fitting from Bridgestone. That's what originally got me to buy into their product. In any event, very curious to see how this takes form.

This sounds very interesting. The hits just keep coming.

Ok, are you still opening ALL event signups

Love behind the scenes with anything when it comes to golf! Bring it on :act-up: especially if this contains ALL aspects of Bridgestone, not just the balls.

We all like the sound of that!!!!!

Oh Snap! Tell me more...

that sounds fun!

This sounds amazing! Just moved up several notches on my pondering list.

It makes me so happy to see Bridgestone involved with a THP event again. They are what first brought me to the forum and it's been a bummer not seeing them involved much the last couple of years.

It makes me so happy to see Bridgestone involved with a THP event again. They are what first brought me to the forum and it's been a bummer not seeing them involved much the last couple of years.

I should say that this is not a THP Event, we have one of those with them next year though. This is a fun special attraction though : )

Happy to see a Bridgestone sighting this year and can’t wait for the details.

Ever since I saw the winners of the 2016 THP Championship get fit in Georgia, I thought that would be cool to do.
Of course, assuming gear is involved. Could be just fit like a pro for one of the Bridgestone Golf Balls.

Sounds like an awesome access style event, I know ball fitting has been a huge focus for them previously, I wonder if this will be along those roads or maybe more of their extended line of equipment????

Interested in hearing more details. 2019 is going to be super busy around here.

This sounds really cool!!

Sounds exciting and intriguing? Can’t wait until more details released.

I like seeing Bridgestone get in the mix, heard good things on many of their clubs

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back