2016 THP Custom PUMA 1/4 Zip Pullovers - On Sale Now

Mine arrived today. I must say, I loved the other ones, but these are even better somehow.

Wow is all I have to say about these. They are a different material than the previous ones, in a good way, and love the fit. The biggest thing is the sleeves are perfect and my only gripe with the first ones as I felt the sleeves were just a bit too long.

The fit is more athletic in these than the previous ones also and I like that

Mine is scheduled to arrive tomorrow!

The Florida to California USPS pipeline is strong. My pullovers arrived today but after I already left work. Can't wait to see these when I get in tomorrow.

USPS is moving pretty quickly to Indy. Ordered the Blue pullover on Friday and got it today. Really like the color and the material feels fantastic. Fits fantastic, even a little big on me.

Tempted to order the red version, but want to make sure I don't end up looking like a big tomato.. :)

got mine today. really look great! medium is a bit snug, guess I need to lose those last 5-10 haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got mine on Monday and I love them. I had 2 from the first run and I think these are a huge step up. Wearing one at work today. Love the feel of the fabric. Very comfortable to wear but not bulky.

medium is a bit snug,

I got an XL and because of the material, it's a bit more snug than last year's. But I like it and the color red POPS!

Received mine yesterday, did not have a chance to try them on. But I really love the heathered look on the grey, will try them on tonight!

USPS is moving pretty quickly to Indy. Ordered the Blue pullover on Friday and got it today. Really like the color and the material feels fantastic. Fits fantastic, even a little big on me.

Tempted to order the red version, but want to make sure I don't end up looking like a big tomato.. :)

Blue twins on Saturday then? :)

I agree Dan, I got mine yesterday and immediately LOVE it! Great work THP, these babies are awesome!

979745e9fa9b998ba7ae26660a2d1012.jpg

My wife loves hers. Fits well a bit long in the sleeves but everything she owns is. Hit it out of the park with these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So glad LB.
Tell her if she wants to shorten the arms, a good tailor can get them perfect with small amount of stitching.

Just got home and tried these on. Got XL this time around and I like the roominess. The material also feels nicer. Very happy with my purchase. P.S. the red isn't loud at all.

Wore the red one to the range today. It was a little over 50* and I had no problems with being warm and these are very comfortable

Just a couple more days in the gym and you'll be

CayenneChilePepper.jpg

Mine arrived today. Blue and Red.

JB/GG - you hit a home run with these!! Fantastic feel, great weight, perfect fit - I cannot wait to get these out and about!

In fact, I have one packed for my trip this week!!

I agree... Please buy them now so us shmediums can ask for more mediums

I didn't realize adult males actually wore small and medium, lol. I'm hardly a big guy and wear a large. You must like to flex.

I didn't realize adult males actually wore small and medium, lol. I'm hardly a big guy and wear a large. You must like to flex.
Haha no, I'm 5'8" 165/170... with these pullovers the medium fits well over the arms and is loose enough that it doesn't look like a compression... I'm just not a big guy... my dad ordered a large and just for s***s and giggles I tried it the other day when I went to see him... it looks like a dress on me.. I don't like baggy clothes (most of my stuff is tailored for a fitted look)

(most of my stuff is tailored for a fitted look)

Ah...Metro, got ya!

Actually mine just arrived today (Large) and it's actually a little larger than a normal large but I suspect after a wash and dry it'll be a tad smaller. Like it so much I'm thinking of getting another color!

I'm rockin' the red now. Crazy comfortable.

Mine just came in, love the red and the fit is perfect!

Back