NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looked like he was ready to sit on the couch with a beer and watch the puppy bowl. Didn't appear to me like he knew all that well what was going on, but I've been wrong before.
Honestly I didn't see the game and only the clips so I don't really know either. Just sucks to see a ref go down like that. Hopefully it will be something like that with symptoms and not just a rare moment of rage you know?

I am actually shocked he got that many. He looked in many ways to be concussed, and I've been there and can confirm you don't have a clue what the hell you're doing.

Honestly I didn't see the game and only the clips so I don't really know either. Just sucks to see a ref go down like that. Hopefully it will be something like that with symptoms and not just a rare moment of rage you know?
I thought it was a bit of a knee jerk reaction. He got blasted and got up and was skating to the bench and looking for the truck that hit him. The ref is skating backwards along the boards and Weidman turns his head and he's right there. Neither one was looking where they were going. I think he was pissed too and he made the collision worse than it had to be. He's appealing, think it gets reduced to 10 games?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I must be looking at it differently. The clip shows it over and over again and I just dont see how it's an accident. He's skating right at him and looks like he really out an oooomph in it. Idk just seems hard to say he suddenly looked up and the guy appeared lol perhaps if he was staring down at the ice which we cant see from the back but I just dont know. I dont care about a clear past, still doesnt mean he didnt slip up in this particular rare case. Once again I honestly dont know but after watching the vid a ton of times, I just dont see it.
http://espn.go.com/nhl/story/_/id/1...-flames-banned-20-games-ref-hit?ex_cid=espnfb

I don't see an accident. He flat out cross checks a dude wearing a zebra shirt, then skates right buy an opposing player. Maybe he wasn't thinking clearly and wouldn't have done it otherwise, but it looks plain as day.

I'm okay with the 20 games. What I'm surprised about is the fact he got his bell rung and was clearly struggling to find his balance and there was no conclusion protocol done.

I'm okay with the 20 games. What I'm surprised about is the fact he got his bell rung and was clearly struggling to find his balance and there was no conclusion protocol done.
Didn't he return to the game?

Didn't he return to the game?

Yes he did. There was no concern from the flames about a concussion. He went head first into the boards and looked like he was going to puke when he first got on the bench. The guy has had an 11 year career and zero league disciplinary action. 20 games works for me. If Matt Cooke did the same thing with his history I would want him thrown out of the league.

Bleu, Blanc, Jaune!!!

Sorry Marty, not enough Patches to fill all your holes.

Bleu, Blanc, Jaune!!!

Sorry Marty, not enough Patches to fill all your holes.

this team is weird.

first 26 games : 19-4-3
next 26 games : 5-20-1

the good news is we keep giving points to terrible teams, we are getting closer to a great pick

this team is weird.

the good news is we keep giving points to terrible teams, we are getting closer to a great pick
Wow what is the time table for Price to get back on the ice?

i hope for next season, some say hell try to come faster
Damn that sucks. I thought he would be back sooner than that

Damn that sucks. I thought he would be back sooner than that

everyone did. but they filmed some of his on ice practice eysterday, no pads, and he had trouble putting weight on one leg

this site is in french but has some images of it

it was supposed to be 6 weeks at first, but he should take the reste of the season off and get that surgery he needs

this team is weird.

When the Ducks were terrible, on our SB Nation page the running theme was "the tankening, its happening!!". Makes a lot of sense if you've watched Master of None.

Truly amazing to see that record, they were so damn good to start. Is Patches getting heat or is everyone just saying it's because Price is out?

everyone did. but they filmed some of his on ice practice eysterday, no pads, and he had trouble putting weight on one leg

this site is in french but has some images of it

it was supposed to be 6 weeks at first, but he should take the reste of the season off and get that surgery he needs
What is wrong with him? I hate the way the NHL allows all the secrecy around injuries.

It's definitely been a weird season for the Habs. When their offense was buzzing early in the year, I didn't think there was anyway that was real. You don't go from a below average offense to best in the league without changing players, just like When the Lightning were scuffling, you don't go from top of the league to below average. But I certainly didn't see them falling to these levels.

When the Ducks were terrible, on our SB Nation page the running theme was "the tankening, its happening!!". Makes a lot of sense if you've watched Master of None.

Truly amazing to see that record, they were so damn good to start. Is Patches getting heat or is everyone just saying it's because Price is out?

everyone is playing terribly, patches is not even trying, markov and subban are turnover machines, nobody can defend nor score.

What is wrong with him? I hate the way the NHL allows all the secrecy around injuries.

something in his hip and/or his knee, I dont know

It's definitely been a weird season for the Habs. When their offense was buzzing early in the year, I didn't think there was anyway that was real. You don't go from a below average offense to best in the league without changing players, just like When the Lightning were scuffling, you don't go from top of the league to below average. But I certainly didn't see them falling to these levels.

yeah, they are definitely not as good as they were in the first part of the season, every single player was playing over their head, but since the crappy GM gave that new contract to Plekanec.... **** has hit the fan.

what a stupid contract... they won't even be able to trade him at the deadline now

Alright! Leaving the office in the next 30 minutes and headed to the beautiful City of Angels(barf). Rumor is that the seats are pretty good.

Its always fun as a Ducks fan heading into Staples. We'll see if the Kings fans have learned a new zinger("Ducks suck" is the best they've got), but I doubt it.

Come on Caps start this game fast!

Well that was not what I had in mind... Ugh Caps down 1 early

Ahh I just figured it out you wanted that picture of Calvin to show up for Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back