New England Members

tentative time down here on the southcoast of 10:30 saturday. teedup and myself so far

Got on the sim in Westboro this morning. Played Pebble Beach. Good to get some swings in.

f72da0b3eb0d894e8355ba94d9bcd581.jpg

https://vimeo.com/153557088

ae96754fb86187936d1d8504f6fbd1b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there's no snow, sometimes Newton Commonwealth is open, but most of what would be open is down towards the cape, and they got all of the snow in the last storm.

Was thinking of theat as I drove through Newton yesterday... all the snow was south.

Was thinking of theat as I drove through Newton yesterday... all the snow was south.

I haven't seen anything about them being open on there Facebook page. They are usually good about updating that or sending emails.

Would be interested in playing a round on Monday.

Couldn't find anything open played 18 at big sticks in burlington

Range in Seekonk was pretty packed, nearly every covered bay was taken and there were a few people hitting off of the grass over to the side.

What a day, hitting balls outside with no jacket on Feb 1 in Massachusetts!

Playing Newport national Sunday.. 10:54 slot

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That should be fun.

MBurnham and I are playing Franklin Park on Saturday, 11-11:30ish (first come first served) if anyone would like to join us.

That should be fun.

MBurnham and I are playing Franklin Park on Saturday, 11-11:30ish (first come first served) if anyone would like to join us.
I'll be hangover as hell (staying at foxwoods Friday and Saturday) so expectations will be low.

i'm doing my best to get a 4some together to play sunday around that time

i'm doing my best to get a 4some together to play sunday around that time
At Newport?

Oh nice. Give me a shout if you end up going in that timeframe. I'd like to say hello.

I'm likely in for Franklin Park.

Looking ahead to May and need some suggestions.

Second week of May I need to drop my sister off at the airport in Boston...at 4:30am. In talking with my dad, we've thrown around the idea of catching the Sox game later that night. That would give us a lot of time to kill between 4:30am and 7:00pm. I figured, why not throw the clubs in the car and play a round (or 2) in between. We'd only need to kill a couple hours after leaving the airport if we got an early tee time and then we'd head into the city for the rest of the night.

What do you recommend playing in the greater Boston area? We'd be looking for a nice course but more on the cheaper side. Dad won't wear anything but jeans so denim needs to be an acceptable fashion choice. Having to drive a little ways isn't going to kill us since there's not much for us to do that early in the morning and we're not sightseers.

We'd be staying at a hotel outside the city. Most likely Newton or Cambridge where we'd have close access to the T and quick escape for the drive home the following morning.

Tough finding a nice course that allows jeans.

Back