Win Rickie Fowler’s Irons and Grips: 2018 THP Holiday Cheer

Some beauties right here. Black finish & pure forged goodness. I could make these work & they would make me become a better ball striker again.

Awesome prize! I'll sit this one out because I loathe sharing the things on social media (Because I'm weird), but someone is going to have a Merry Christmas!

I'm in, I don't know why, as I really shouldn't even think about hitting clubs like these, but look at them! Who could resist a set of irons like these?

Thanks THP, great way to finish off Holiday Cheer!

Those irons are gorgeous and I have zero business even trying to hit those lol. Good luck to all of you who enter.

Great looking set of irons, heck of a way to end the Holiday Cheer!

All I can say about the Holiday Cheer this week

2abfd4e19246f89ee0af2e39b51f2210.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In. These are gorgeous, would LOVE to win - even though they're WAY above my ability level!

Nonsense!

I appreciate the confidence...even if I know it's a bald faced lie!! :laughing:

Don't get me wrong though - I would play these, ability be damned! I've surprised myself before.

man this is a sick prize up for grabs. I could see someone like @DavidWinchell bagging these and doing some damage! Good luck everyone!

Best of luck to everyone who enters!

IN...one beautiful set of irons!!

I'm your huckleberry! Those clubs are gorgeous! Good luck everyone :)

If you are entering and not leaving a social media name and clicking a share button the entry is not being counted. Please make sure and follow each step.

Oh man this is tooooooo sweeeeeeeeet!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm in. Orange pants like Rickie, orange shirt like Rickie, orange hat like Rickie, orange shoes like Rickie, orange Puma underwear like Ri... well, I dunno if he wears orange Puma underwear, but I have a pair that I always wear with my orange pants so these clubs would be a perfect fit!

I'm drooling over these bad boys.

What an incredible prize. In my opinion, these are probably the best looking irons out there. I'd love to see if they work for me.

Win Rickie Fowler’s Irons and Grips: 2018 THP Holiday Cheer

This is sexy. I have no game for these but they would be fun.

I used to play similar clubs.

ceddb4a91001c1ca59df5465778ce7fd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Enjoyed entering this one! Good luck guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

man this is a sick prize up for grabs. I could see someone like @DavidWinchell bagging these and doing some damage! Good luck everyone!

Oh baby! :in-love::in-love::in-love:

Good luck everyone, including me :)

Back