Win Rickie Fowler’s Irons and Grips: 2018 THP Holiday Cheer

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Excited to continue 2018 THP Holiday Cheer with the final day and a prize worthy of being up for the Grand Finale. Holiday Cheer is the annual contest extravaganza that is the celebration of the THP online community.

MB_edited-1-M.jpg

Be Like Rickie
While most of us will never have the game of Rickie Fowler, today we are going to make sure you can have the same clubs. What is in his bag? Fowler is currently playing the Cobra KING Forged MB irons as a set and each one is gripped with Golf Pride Tour Velvet Align grips, as the reminder in place helps him feel set. So what are you winning?

Set of Cobra KING Forged MB Irons
Set of Golf Pride Align Grips
Spare set of Arccos sensors

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/win-rickie-fowlers-irons-grips-2018-thp-holiday-cheer/

Win Rickie Fowler’s Irons and Grips: 2018 THP Holiday Cheer

Besides the GT, this Holiday Cheer prize really stood out. Would be thrilled to take these beauties home... best looking set on the market

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone's gonna be a happy THPer tomorrow. All kinds of awesome.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

What a great prize!!! I will leave this one for someone who can use those clubs. My heart says "Look how pretty they are, you could play those" my brain says "no way you can get the most out of those".

Done!

These irons are at the top of my list. Hey would be so much fun to have in the bag in 2019.

And, it would interesting to have Arccos available to show me whether or not I actually have the game for them!

Good luck everyone.

I was checking these out in the local store and man, they are pretty looking clubs. Good luck to the guy that wins them! Awesome prizes, as usual THP....just wow.....

Put my name down for these bad boys, hoping for a last little trickle of luck to top my year off.

Good luck to whoever gets them but I will be jealous :bulgy-eyes:

Wasn't able to get in for the GT yesterday but threw my name in the hat for these, would be an awesome gift. Thanks for the chance JB and GG!!

I'm in, best looking irons out there

This one is pretty damn amazing, wow!

What an awesome finale for the 2019 THP Holiday Cheer! Thanks JB and GG for another great holiday season. Wishing everyone good the best of luck!

Got my entry in. Would be so cool to put these in the bag.

Amphibians can Tapatalk

Oh wow these are some great looking irons. What a prize

I'm in, thank you. These would be the perfect upgrade to my current Cobra bag.

Great prize to wrap up the 2018 Holiday Cheer!

Them's are some pretty looking irons.

Sweet contest! I'm in!

Those irons are gorgeous!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thanks for an amazing chance at some great irons!!!!

Those are some good looking irons right there. Always tempted by them.

Good luck everyone!

Good luck all!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

These irons are straight up gorgeous! I damn near went with that set for my 2018 Morgan Cup bag but chickened out. This would be a hell of a win! Good luck everyone!

Back