Reaction score
Handicap
I had a driver fitting yesterday. With my 75ish swing speed the fitter had me try this club out. The $650 price was a shock, but I would like to try it out on the course. He told me about the offer on the xxiousa.com web page.They offer a 14 day tryout with free shipping to and fro for a $30 fee. That seemed like a pretty good deal. With free two day shipping I should have the club in hand soon.

I had a driver fitting yesterday. With my 75ish swing speed the fitter had me try this club out. The $650 price was a shock, but I would like to try it out on the course. He told me about the offer on the xxiousa.com web page.They offer a 14 day tryout with free shipping to and fro for a $30 fee. That seemed like a pretty good deal. With free two day shipping I should have the club in hand soon.

I look forward to your thoughts for sure. The XXIO didn’t overs do what they’re designed to do extremely well, every time I’ve hit one I’ve been left wishing I could hit it more.

These are awesome golf clubs! I was shocked at how straight they were.
If you can handle the price these are serious golf clubs that are everything you would need.

I look forward to your thoughts for sure. The XXIO didn’t overs do what they’re designed to do extremely well, every time I’ve hit one I’ve been left wishing I could hit it more.

Same as Jman! Looking forward to hearing about your forthcoming experience with the XXIO. I owned a 3 metal and regret to this day that I gave it to a close friend.lol

Read a review where the guy said "This driver is like magic. The high cost was cheap when you consider the fun I’m now having.".

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Only driver I was able to consistently hit off the deck and use it every round on the fairway for over 170 yards. I have a slow swing speed and use a lot of lag at the top which seems to really favor this club.

A guy I work with with a swing speed like yours got one of these and is extremely happy.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I will receive this driver on the 26th. The weather here in SC should allow some play. I'll let you know how it turns out.

On the range today the XXIO X 11.5*, standard shaft - when I got dialed in, they were going straight , and longer it seemed by 10 or so yards.
I took it on the course and results were similar. Due to the receding light, I only played 4 holes and was able to use the driver on all four holes.

There were a couple of hooks, a slice, and some great long, easy draws (I played two or three balls per hole).

They are predicting a long rainy spell here for the next week so probably won't get out much.

The jury is still out!

Back