OGputtnfool

Reaction score
Handicap
Is this shaft a HZRDUS BLACK or HZRDUS YELLOW shaft?

NOTE: I realize the shaft is painted black with yellow scripting. :clown:
s-l1600.jpg

It's a HZRDUS Yellow. The paint scheme was used on tour (and I think some got into Taylormade and now most other OEMS) because some didn't like a solid yellow shaft and gave that feedback.

Yup... yeller. If it's a Handcrafted yeller, it's a tour model.

That's what I thought. It's being advertised on eBay as a PX Black and while it most definitely is a black PX shaft, it's not a PX Black shaft. I guess some people are just confused.

Now to confirm I don't want it... the Yellow is the higher launching of the two, correct?

That's what I thought. It's being advertised on eBay as a PX Black and while it most definitely is a black PX shaft, it's not a PX Black shaft. I guess some people are just confused.

Now to confirm I don't want it... the Yellow is the higher launching of the two, correct?

They're both low launch/spin shafts. But the yellow is counterbalanced and has a little softer feel to it.

Basically anything will launch higher than Black, but its close. Yellow is also counterweighted and not as harsh feeling.

Basically the way Don explained it to us, smoother tempo swing/yellow. Fast tempo swing out of your shoes/Black. That's seriously simplified, but you get the idea.

I had a Yellow in my F7. I replaced a Red that I broke doing something stupid. I never really got comfortable with it. Definitely felt better with the red.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you want higher launching you need to go Red or Smoke.

If you want higher launching you need to go Red or Smoke.
I launch the ball into the stratosphere as it is. I do not want a shaft marketed as high launch.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Basically the way Don explained it to us, smoother tempo swing/yellow. Fast tempo swing out of your shoes/Black. That's seriously simplified, but you get the idea.
Reading this, I thought black would be perfect, but I hit a yellow 6.5 in a Rogue SZ on the sim at PGASS in TX last week and it was great. So much so, I picked up 3 of them on eBay. Can't wait until they show up.

Reading this, I thought black would be perfect, but I hit a yellow 6.5 in a Rogue SZ on the sim at PGASS in TX last week and it was great. So much so, I picked up 3 of them on eBay. Can't wait until they show up.

Man the yellow feels awesome... great choice. I actually prefer a 6.0 in the black. The 6.5 is brutal.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

As a fellow launch it to the moon guy, You should like the Yellow(s), OG. The heavier option suits me better, I think there's a 63g and a 77g. I may be slightly off, but I know I don't like the lighter one.

My current gamer is a Px Black 7.0. If you really want to go low launch/low spin this has been the best option I've found. It feels like I'm swinging a 2x4, but put on my old R15 430 TP it's the best low launch/low spin combo I've found.

The 2016 M1 430 is very good with it too. That's my shame clubhead, lol. I've crowned that damn thing so many times it looks like I dragged it on a cart path for 18 holes. In my defense, at least at my speed, that crown will chip every single time it's touched by the ball and it's the club I use when I'm doing long drive demonstrations. Teed up 4" and swinging out of my shoes, I don't always hit the center of the clubface. FWIW I've never crowned it on the actual course playing. Well maybe once, lol.

As a fellow launch it to the moon guy, You should like the Yellow(s), OG. The heavier option suits me better, I think there's a 63g and a 77g. I may be slightly off, but I know I don't like the lighter one.

My current gamer is a Px Black 7.0. If you really want to go low launch/low spin this has been the best option I've found. It feels like I'm swinging a 2x4, but put on my old R15 430 TP it's the best low launch/low spin combo I've found.

The 2016 M1 430 is very good with it too. That's my shame clubhead, lol. I've crowned that damn thing so many times it looks like I dragged it on a cart path for 18 holes. In my defense, at least at my speed, that crown will chip every single time it's touched by the ball and it's the club I use when I'm doing long drive demonstrations. Teed up 4" and swinging out of my shoes, I don't always hit the center of the clubface. FWIW I've never crowned it on the actual course playing. Well maybe once, lol.

7.0 Black? Dayum! lol

7.0 Black? Dayum! lol[/QUOTE

Well, I did choose "SmiterofPv1x" as my screen name, lol.

Got it in a trade with a forum member here, he's either a teaching pro or a club pro in Texas. I've never asked him to clarify. Gilbertc13. Great dude, as is everyone I've encountered here.

Back