What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get ready to drop some bombs.

That's the plan :D

Heavenwood! I am so interested in how differently it plays from the V-Series.

Seeing how V-Series can be had for < $75 I may have to pick one up for comparison purposes! I like it so far though so I think it will be a nice addition to my bag.

That's the plan :D

Seeing how V-Series can be had for < $75 I may have to pick one up for comparison purposes! I like it so far though so I think it will be a nice addition to my bag.

I dare you.

What golf stuff did you buy today?

These came today. Not bad for $15 Canadian shipped. I will probably rip through Bob Rotella's first because it had the worst ratings of the two. I'll post a review when I'm done!

70728fa15393b880fd9acec994b8e394.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Bought these for my 2015 Alaska Cruise
f4ad4f63265b6f8ee48a068048e0b510.jpg

Last edited:
Nice book buys Stein!

I talked a big game about getting more into the golf reading game a year or so ago but usually just spend my reading time on THP.

Nice book buys Stein!

I talked a big game about getting more into the golf reading game a year or so ago but usually just spend my reading time on THP.

Same. I just run with the "well, its my job" cop out.

Swung by PGA SS last night before a dinner and grabbed a box of the Callaway SuperSoft 55 balls that I'll put into play on Sunday.

These came today from last weeks Bridgestone Ball contest from the PGA show. Thanks Bridgestone and THP.

2a380871ebf4de32538e61c9ad447814.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These came today from last weeks Bridgestone Ball contest from the PGA show. Thanks Bridgestone and THP.

2a380871ebf4de32538e61c9ad447814.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So. Dang. Awesome.

Enjoy!!!

My new Taylormade Speedblade irons (5-W) were delivered yesterday. Today I removed the grips and reinstalled with 5 wraps of masking tape. The build up size was smaller than expected, maybe they are .600 core grips or maybe I need thicker masking tape. I have always liked the sound , feel, launch and distance of these irons. Also love the appearance of them with the gun metal finish on the face and hosel and satin finish on the sole and top line area.

My new Taylormade Speedblade irons (5-W) were delivered yesterday. Today I removed the grips and reinstalled with 5 wraps of masking tape. The build up size was smaller than expected, maybe they are .600 core grips or maybe I need thicker masking tape. I have always liked the sound , feel, launch and distance of these irons. Also love the appearance of them with the gun metal finish on the face and hosel and satin finish on the sole and top line area.

These are irons I always go back and forth wanting.

I didn't buy today per say... but returned the xr pro 16 driver (the one I bought from golfsmith) and picked up xr 16 pro 16 fw and 58° black pm grind wedge. The xr 16 pro I pre-ordered from callaway will stay in the bag

I didn't buy today per say... but returned the xr pro 16 driver (the one I bought from golfsmith) and picked up xr 16 pro 16 fw and 58° black pm grind wedge. The xr 16 pro I pre-ordered from callaway will stay in the bag
Yes! Matte Black PM Grind baby!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

You are my hero!

A lesson and a pack of those groove RT tees. I also had my 5 iron regripped because it was leaking solvent.

hahaha you KNOW this counts.

DBD with a HZRDUS black. Well actually a Tour Limited but that will be traded for the HZRDUS

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

DBD with a HZRDUS black. Well actually a Tour Limited but that will be traded for the HZRDUS

Such a good decision! :)

We will see I feel like I have owned this driver already this year.

O I guess this means I lost our bet took me 4 days guess I will be flying to Denver for some golf

Yeah with some enabling

We will see I feel like I have owned this driver already this year.

O I guess this means I lost our bet took me 4 days guess I will be flying to Denver for some golf

From where I'm standing, it appears to be a tie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back