2016 THP Custom PUMA 1/4 Zip Pullovers - On Sale Now

My gray one came in today and it's awesome. The fit is great and I really like the style with the stitching. You guys knocked it out of the park with these.

Mine said it was suppose to be delivered Feb 2nd, but USPS says its still in tampa as of 1/31....hoping its somewhere in transit

Really can't wait to get the blue one in. I am so impatient when waiting on something. It is pouring down rain today and I stopped at the mail box to see if it had came.. I never get the mail either.

Just got mine - love it! The small fits me perfectly and the material is super soft and stretchy. And I love the grey!

2fe7b3fd34fcc74b37bcd2e2ed9150da.jpg

17828e50f3211a8f6819f7e66bc5312f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

The grey looks awesome, I can't wait for mine to show up.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Rocking the blue one today. Love the material and weight for sure, WAY better than the last batch.

I think I could pull off a medium to be honest, the L is fitting me a little loose/wide under the pits and down the side. It hits that perfect "comfy" range though still. Its just a deal of me losing weight at the moment I know.

Bravo on these. They rock.

Rocking the blue one today. Love the material and weight for sure, WAY better than the last batch.

I think I could pull off a medium to be honest, the L is fitting me a little loose/wide under the pits and down the side. It hits that perfect "comfy" range though still. Its just a deal of me losing weight at the moment I know.

Bravo on these. They rock.

And I'm gonna start eating a cheeseburger every night just so I can order some larges.

Bummed I missed out on the grey, but my blue one is waiting in my PO box today. Looking forward to rocking it on the course this weekend.

Received my Red One the other day, fits great can't wait for spring/cool summer mornings to rock it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

got my blue one in mail today in Jr Petite :)
(it sat at local P.O. for last 3 days, yikes)

Super jacket - nice and long. A beauty

Great job (as always) gang.
thank you.

Came home to find mine had arrived today, thanks Morgan

After trying it on it has me reconsidering ordering a second one assuming there are still large ones available....

Slightly OT but does the grey one look like the colour that Rickie is wearing today at the Waste Management Open? If so, I like the look of that colour

Mine showed up today in Red. Not often you open up the plastic and say Wow! These are nice. Might have to get a grey one too.

My blue one came in today! So freaking comfortable and fits perfect! Thinking I might need to add the grey one to the collection as well.

I ordered the blue yesterday and think I'll go back for a white one tomorrow. They look fantastic !

Well dang just checked the store and the only Larges available are blue and red, and i dont really wear red. dang guess I should have been quicker.

Got my red one yesterday and it looks great.

I have been looking forward to wearing my THP 1/4 zip since it arrived and today is the day. It is super comfortable and my wife really liked it on me. That is always a good thing!

479fb635f6bb034f6c5d67b5de013e9c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Wearing mine at work today. Very comfortable. I may go back and grab a red and/or white one as well.

I got mine yesterday and I love it. The size is perfect and it will be awesome for when I move to NC during the winter/spring.

Wearing mine at work today. Very comfortable. I may go back and grab a red and/or white one as well.
Please do so we can talk JB into ordering more... hopefully white in medium

Please do so we can talk JB into ordering more... hopefully white in medium

I would love to, but we have a TON of 1/4 zips left and cannot even think of ordering more until these are gone.

I'm glad there aren't more colours and more mediums because I'd probably just keep ordering them!

Wearing red today. Love it. You guys are nuts if you haven't bought any yet. Quality is even better than the last batch.

Back