Expecting our first!

Congrats Dustin and Missy! I just welcomed my first, a boy, in March of this year. Big tip for you, at least it helped us, grab a baby wipe warming device. Not for the baby's comfort, but the temp change from removing a warm diaper to cold air is often times what causes sprayage during diaper changes. Place the warm wipe on top as soon as you move the diaper away. We've only had 1 spraying incident using this tip in the last 9 months.

Of course, after I post this, he'll probably soak his wall, carpet, bed and clothes tonight...lol!

Congrats again!

Congrats Dustin and Missy! I just welcomed my first, a boy, in March of this year. Big tip for you, at least it helped us, grab a baby wipe warming device. Not for the baby's comfort, but the temp change from removing a warm diaper to cold air is often times what causes sprayage during diaper changes. Place the warm wipe on top as soon as you move the diaper away. We've only had 1 spraying incident using this tip in the last 9 months.

Of course, after I post this, he'll probably soak his wall, carpet, bed and clothes tonight...lol!

Congrats again!

Both of my girls made it very clear who rules in this house by spraying all over me at the very first diaper change... Better get used to it, from now on you're the sidekick. For few years you're the dad, then you will be the fkn dad and after that (about in 20 years or so) you will be The Father :) They will be little only for so long, enjoy it while it lasts.

Congratulations!

Congrats again!

Thanks for the tip had no idea they made such a device!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats dude!!!

Always liked Roger! Heehee

I don’t know, but after today Josh could be an option

Congrats!! Now that’s a true gift!

Congrats!!

Brace yourself for the ride of your life. Congrats.

Congrats, DMoney! You sure are in for one heck of a 2019!

Congrats, DMoney79! Brother you are killing life, right now. Go buy a lottery ticket, my man.

Congrats Dustin!

Congrats! We're expecting our first in April. Been quite the experience so far! Exciting and terrifying all at once! Putting the baby shower registry together left my wife in tears and me wanting alcohol That should be the first thing they give you when you walk in Buy Buy Baby!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Congrats again Dustin!! I'm so happy for you guys!! Going to be a very special year for you!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Congratulations!

Congratulations! All the best to you and your wife!

Congratulations! Get your rest now.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

Hello THP!

I’ve been sitting on this for a while now because of fear and superstition. My wife, Missy and me are expecting our first child she is 20 weeks pregnant at this time. As some of you know we have been trying for a long time. We are truly blessed and hopefully happy healthy baby boy will be here in May.

Now I won the Golden Ticket this morning, but I feel like we already won with the baby coming.

I have no idea what event I will be going to and will definitely be in the later part of the year. I’m going to wait until more dates are announced. Thanks to THP for letting me be a part of this community, I’ve received more than I can ever give!

Dustin

My "first" is 17 now. I expect things out of him often, but don't always get what I "expect". Enjoy the kids while they're young. When they get in their teens they'll forget you want what's best for them and think they know everything. :clown:

Congrats that's awesome news!

Congrats, man!!!

Congrats! We're expecting our first in April. Been quite the experience so far! Exciting and terrifying all at once! Putting the baby shower registry together left my wife in tears and me wanting alcohol That should be the first thing they give you when you walk in Buy Buy Baby!

Yeah it’s exciting maybe not baby shower registry’s but everything else is exciting!!

Pro tip, if your wife has a friend that has had a child /children, send the two of them to do the registry. It is frustrating and overwhelming as you have no idea what things on the supplied list you actually need and which brands are better than others. With our first we spent a couple hours in babies-r-us and only registered a few things and were frustrated. A friend's wife used to work there and took my wife and they knocked out the entire registry in under a hour. My wife now offers to do the same for other new moms. That's one of those things that really shouldn't be as difficult as it is.

Congrats man! Happy for you guys!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Congrats happy for you and your family!

Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back