Expecting our first!

Congrats Bro! I understand my wife and I tried for 4 years with no luck. Had a bunch of tests done and everything checked out fine. We had pretty much given up but it so happened we located a church we liked around that time and literally conceived our son almost to the day we were baptized and joined. He will be 3 in March and is the best part of my life. It doesn't hurt that he thinks golf is the best thing in the world! :clapp:

Congratulations.

Congrats!!

Congrats Dustin....the first born is an experience like no other. Great year to win the Golden Ticket, if you're like most, your life will change its focus! Enjoy the experience, it's great!

Congrats!

Congratulations Dustin!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats. Just had our first in February of this year. It's been the best thing to ever happen to us. Nothing will compare of having a kid look up at you and smile.

Right now we're setting stuff up under the tree for her first Christmas. She's 10 months and she only really cares about ripping and eating the wrapping paper, but it's all worth it.

Congrats and enjoy the ride. It will be bumpy at times but it's all worth it.

Congrats!

Congratulations, very happy for both of you!

Congrats. Just had our first in February of this year. It's been the best thing to ever happen to us. Nothing will compare of having a kid look up at you and smile.

Right now we're setting stuff up under the tree for her first Christmas. She's 10 months and she only really cares about ripping and eating the wrapping paper, but it's all worth it.

Congrats and enjoy the ride. It will be bumpy at times but it's all worth it.

Thanks man we are pumped it’s our last solo Christmas !!

Congrats Dustin! I’m really excited for you guys.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats my friend!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

How did I miss this? My man, I know how much this means. Congrats :)

Hello THP!

I’ve been sitting on this for a while now because of fear and superstition. My wife, Missy and me are expecting our first child she is 20 weeks pregnant at this time. As some of you know we have been trying for a long time. We are truly blessed and hopefully happy healthy baby boy will be here in May!
510e6c5fb2e1a2fff51b88d1aff819dc.jpg

Now I won the Golden Ticket this morning, but I feel like we already won with the baby coming.

I have no idea what event I will be going to and will definitely be in the later part of the year. I’m going to wait until more dates are announced. Thanks to THP for letting me be a part of this community, I’ve received more than I can ever give!

Dustin

Congrats! As the father of three boys, buckle up and enjoy the ride! It's both more awesome than you can imagine and the biggest challenge of my life by far.

Congratulations!!

Make sure that you start sleeping very well now since you won't get any EVER AGAIN after he's born. :wink:

FIFY :)

Congrats!

Congrats! As the father of three boys, buckle up and enjoy the ride! It's both more awesome than you can imagine and the biggest challenge of my life by far.

Congrats
My kids are 19, and 20. Cherish every age as time goes very quickly.

Just saw this. Congrats & good luck! I hope everything goes smoothly for the two of you.

Congrats man! There's nothing like being a dad.

There really is nothing like being a dad.

Expecting our first!

Well he’s here!!! Samuel Knox Miller was born yesterday at 4pm 7lbs 5oz momma and bay are doing great!!!
b02126eec4c3fee14e19ec0170a4db95.jpg

IMG_2668.jpgIMG_2669.jpg

Kids are a blessing...congrats to you and your wife

Congrats! There is nothing as awesome as being a dad. Enjoy every minute of it. I feel like mine was just born yesterday and he is already 3 and growing way too much.

Back