Expecting our first!

DMoney79

War Damn Eagle!!
Reaction score
Handicap
Hello THP!

I’ve been sitting on this for a while now because of fear and superstition. My wife, Missy and me are expecting our first child she is 20 weeks pregnant at this time. As some of you know we have been trying for a long time. We are truly blessed and hopefully happy healthy baby boy will be here in May!
510e6c5fb2e1a2fff51b88d1aff819dc.jpg

Now I won the Golden Ticket this morning, but I feel like we already won with the baby coming.

I have no idea what event I will be going to and will definitely be in the later part of the year. I’m going to wait until more dates are announced. Thanks to THP for letting me be a part of this community, I’ve received more than I can ever give!

Dustin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats!!!! Having 3 boys, just enjoy the ride!!!!

Congrats! Best thing I ever did other than marry my wife was to have three children. They bring joy at every age!(some of their teenage days excluded of course)

Congrats all around! Another THPer who outkicked his coverage, I see.

Congratulations!!

Make sure that you start sleeping very well now since you won't get any for a few months after he's born. :wink:

Hello THP!

I’ve been sitting on this for a while now because of fear and superstition. My wife, Missy and me are expecting our first child she is 20 weeks pregnant at this time. As some of you know we have been trying for a long time. We are truly blessed and hopefully happy healthy baby boy will be here in May!
510e6c5fb2e1a2fff51b88d1aff819dc.jpg

Now I won the Golden Ticket this morning, but I feel like we already won with the baby coming.

I have no idea what event I will be going to and will definitely be in the later part of the year. I’m going to wait until more dates are announced. Thanks to THP for letting me be a part of this community, I’ve received more than I can ever give!

Dustin

That is awesome! Congrats again Dustin!

Congrats!!!! Best wishes for a happy healthy baby.

Congrats man! We were blessed with our baby boy in January, after a long time trying as well.

Get all the golf in you can! For me everything changed after he was born!

Congratulations! I have 4 boys! When we went into find out if we were having a boy or girl at 20 weeks. We found out hat we were having twin boys!!

Congratulations man! If you need baby names I am always here for you.

This seems like terrible advice. mancest

Congrats Dustin!! Kids are awesome!

Congratulations for your future blessings. That and the Golden Ticket is not bad.

Congrats. Having kids will change your life forever. Mostly better :) The first years will be tightly scheduled, if you miss the "my-time-window", it's lost and you just have to wait for the next one. there is no negotiating :) But having two princesses of my own (5 an 8) you'll soon learn to appreciate how you can see them grow and learn. nevermind the lost golf rounds, you'll get them eventually :)

Always liked Roger! Heehee

Congrats!!! I know I have some friends go through this and it is tough, but when the little bundle of joy arrives it is such a blessing.

Congratulations!

Congrats Dustin and Missy!

Congrats!!!!

Congrats!!!

when did thp turn into a damn onion cutting factory?

i am so happy for you. you and your bride will be amazing parents. enjoy the ride!

I won a golden ticket and found out after 14 years we were expecting so I am 100% in the same boat brother. Then he made his appearance Wed morning! Congrats, you'll soon see there is nothing like it#

That is awesome Dustin, congratulation to you and Missy. 2019 will be quite a year for you!!

Congrats!!! I know I have some friends go through this and it is tough, but when the little bundle of joy arrives it is such a blessing.
Tough for sure. Kids are nice, but the way you make them.. Ewww.. Only dogs do that :D

The upside is that you get hangoverish feeling without drinking just out of sleep deprivation. Not a dime spent!

Back