2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

what a shot by ZJ!

Not bad ZJ.

Speith isnt hitting it very well so far

I don't think that's the only shot we'll see today that comes close to a hole-in-one on 6. Pin is down in a bowl, can use the sideslope from the middle of the green to feed the ball in, or use a backstop as well.

Does anyone know when Masters Radio comes on?

So psyched my agency doesn't have strict security on web sites. Can have masters.com up on my PC all day. I'm sure my productivity will be near zero today.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Huge par save for Bryson.

I thought Fowler wasn't sporting the high tops and chinos this week?

So psyched my agency doesn't have strict security on web sites. Can have masters.com up on my PC all day. I'm sure my productivity will be near zero today.

Wish that was true for me...I'm streaming it on my phone, paying for airtime/bandwidth...

Someone please tell that camera guy to put the Georgia shine down.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Someone please tell that camera guy to put the Georgia shine down.

Seriously, it was like a bee was attacking him

So who else did everybody pick?
Spieth and Ror's

Agreed. However unless I clean out the office of these PUMA 1/4 zips, its going to be a long time.
Remember when everybody said "get bigger sizes"?
XXL? I'll go take a look at the store and perhaps take another one of your hands.

I went day, kuch sneds for my picks. Have them in fantasy too.

Surprised with Bryson's driving thus far. He's 25 yards past Jordan and Casey on each hole they've used drivers.

Surprised with Bryson's driving thus far. He's 25 yards past Jordan and Casey on each hole they've used drivers.

that surprises me too, and his swing looks pretty effortless

Maybe he got a ball fitting...

Maybe he's on to something with the stupid light driver. #physics #confusing

He sure is bombing his driver so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe he's on to something with the stupid light driver. #physics #confusing

Stop it. Just stop it. Haven't you ever read the internet that the only thing that works is heavier shafts. :D

Need a 4th screen for the THP Forum.
That's what the phone is doing
71dc85119fd0e83fb81fcb6c413da38a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back