Pre-Christmas brews

robrandalgz

2023 Budget Championship #CanyonCowboys
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Here's my Friday! Haven't tried any of these except the Shock Top and Blue Moon. Post up your brews, boys (and girls).
5e26d359e991ef4827c10df22739ef2f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Don’t have any pics but I had a couple Great Lakes Brewing stouts with dinner. I think it was call Blackout or something. I have a 6 pack of Bells Double Cream Stout in the fridge that will probably disappear Christmas Eve night.

Had 3 of these. They are delicious and the name and logo really make me laugh. This brewery makes the best pale ales I have found that are widely available in the Midwest. If you see Three Floyds anywhere and like Pale Ales give it a go, they are all good.

beer-326708_4e478_hd.jpeg

Seems I'm having an all Terrapin Brewing holiday. Picked up some MooHoo chocolate milk stout, Wake 'N' Bake coffee oatmeal stout, Game Ray ale & their Christmas seasonal Salted Caramel MooHoo.

Don’t have any pics but I had a couple Great Lakes Brewing stouts with dinner. I think it was call Blackout or something. I have a 6 pack of Bells Double Cream Stout in the fridge that will probably disappear Christmas Eve night.
Ooh. That Double Cream Stout sounds amazing!
Had 3 of these. They are delicious and the name and logo really make me laugh. This brewery makes the best pale ales I have found that are widely available in the Midwest. If you see Three Floyds anywhere and like Pale Ales give it a go, they are all good.

beer-326708_4e478_hd.jpeg

I LOVE Pale Ales. I'll keep an eye out. Thanks for the heads up.

Seems I'm having an all Terrapin Brewing holiday. Picked up some MooHoo chocolate milk stout, Wake 'N' Bake coffee oatmeal stout, Game Ray ale & their Christmas seasonal Salted Caramel MooHoo.

MooHoo Chocolate Stout sounds real interesting.

That Sonoran White Chocolate from the above pic was outstanding, BTW. Stupid smooth and not too "gimmicky" of a taste. Highly recommend. I didn't get a chance to drink any of the others as I had to leave the house unexpectedly. Looking to resume tomorrow.

From the No-Li Brewery here in Spokane, I'll be having these...

beer_410270

Back