Signup - 2016 Gauntlet Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just gotta make the cut. Which will be tough with all the interest

I'm shocked at the amount of interest. I expected it to be popular but not like this. Good for THP!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't sure I would b able to go if chosen with a new job but I'm in the clear! Email sent :). Love seeing new and familiar names signing up! Hope to meet up in AZ!

Heck yea! It's my wife's birthday that weekend but a chance to head to Scottsdale is too good to pass up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Gauntlet is like a week or so before my birthday. Be a great weekend to celebrate.

Less than an hour to go peeps! Get em in...

Heck yea! It's my wife's birthday that weekend but a chance to head to Scottsdale is too good to pass up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
My wife is slated to give birth to our third child about 10 days after the Gauntlet ends.

Still signed up. Got her goahead first, tho.

12 minutes left to sign up for one of the best weekends that you could imagine!

5 min last call

Now we sit back and hope

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

These are exciting times!

Announcement

The way its going to work is easy.
Each day (starting Tuesday) the first post of the main gauntlet thread will be updated with a captain and their team.

Good luck everyone!

Now that's a twist. Love it!

Well that will add to the daily excitement lol

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I like it!
JB - are you only eligible for the teams whose captains that you chose in the entry email?

I like it!
JB - are you only eligible for the teams whose captains that you chose in the entry email?

No sir. However in those draws, you get 2 entries if you had the selected captain.
One if you did not.

Come on Finley, you know you want another old fart like me on your team.

The winning team first..

Love the twist. And hopefully I don't have to wait to long to get chosen!

Hope to be on the winning team tomorrow.

Very excited for tomorrow!

It's going to be an exciting week around here, with great anticipation each and every day starting Tuesday. Good luck everyone.

With the first team announcement coming later today in the main thread, we are closing this one up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back