Nate A.K.A Big Time I'm Calling You Out! #THPCallout

mikeg_74

2015 Grandaddy | 2019 Grandaddy AssCap
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
11ish
I present the#THPCallOut Texas style! Nate and I have shared a few rounds together and eventhough he is definitely the better player, we have a blast and I always givehim a good match. I'm ready to travel up to DFW and see if we can give THP agreat match to follow! Whoever picks the winner, I'll draw the names randomlyand a prize pack will be sent out.

Details
FridayFebruary 5th at 10:30 AM
TPC LasColinas Home to the AT&T Byron Nelson

Tale Of TheTape

Nate is the lower capby 9 strokes
I'm traveling up toDFW to make the match happen
Last time we wenthead to head was Nate won the match 4&3
We play this matchstraight up, no pops
It's Houston v Dallasfor bragging rights
It's Big Time v BigTime South!

WITB
MikeG -
Bertha 816 Alpha DBD9° | +1 D | Oban Hashimoto 04 65S
GBB 3W 15° | -1 D |Kuro Kage 50 S
Divine Nine 24° |Kuro Kage 50 S
Apex 5h | Kuro KageHyb 80 S
Apex CF 16 6-AW |Recoil ES 780 F4
MD3 54°S | 58°W
Works Tank CruiserVLine 35"
Chrome Soft **

Nate -
Titleist 9.5 915 D2w/ Project X Stiff proto
3W - Nike Vapor Flexw/ Diamana S+70 Stiff
Utility - CallawayApex UT 21 degree w/ KBS Tour V 110 S
Irons - Srixon Z7454-PW w/ KBS Tour Stiff
Wedges - ClevelandRTX 588 2.0 Rotex
Putter - Cleveland2135 FTi 6.5

Make no mistake, Iwill have to be on my A+++ game to take this match. Nate is a good stick, butI'm coming in ready to give Nate the match he deserves. I'm up for thechallenge & we all know "Scared Money Don't Make Money"!#THPCallout

Last edited:
OH NO U DIDN'T! Love this!

Man Mike, I think you should work him over for a couple of pops a side. I mean I can appreciate the desire to take him on straight up, but......Vegas has odds for a reason buddy.

Either way, you guys will have a blast! As long as it stays straight up though, I am forced to back my man Big Time on this one. Go shock the world though bro!

OH NO U DIDN'T! Love this!

Man Mike, I think you should work him over for a couple of pops a side. I mean I can appreciate the desire to take him on straight up, but......Vegas has odds for a reason buddy.

Either way, you guys will have a blast! As long as it stays straight up though, I am forced to back my man Big Time on this one. Go shock the world though bro!

No worries Jake, I expect this to be heavy in Nate's favor. I like the challenge and like Rick Flair said "To Be The Man, You've Got To Beat The Man"..... I'm coming ready to shock the world!

This will be fun. Mike stepping up and going straight up. For this he has my support and taking him ftw

No worries Jake, I expect this to be heavy in Nate's favor. I like the challenge and like Rick Flair said "To Be The Man, You've Got To Beat The Man"..... I'm coming ready to shock the world!
I can certainly appreciate that. That's how I'd take him on too buddy, I don't want your damn strokes is my motto! Have fun fellas, and get us tons of pics!

Should be a great matchup and I can't wait to follow along. I know Mike has game and plays with no fear, but I've got to go with my Morgan Cup partner in Nate in this one though.

Lovin it Mike! So this is straight up? Get 3 a side man! I aint scared, I'll pick ya either way just because I like the underdog. But get the strokes anyway. K? :act-up:

JM

No pops, I gotta go with Big time

Straight up I gotta go with Nate.

I've given my best to Nate straight up and Mr Consistent always seems to pull through.

Will be a fun follow!

Two great guys and two good sticks as well. Though to choose just one but I do like a good underdog story.

Let's do it Big Time South! I know Nate won't take it easy on you but I know you can step your game up and take him down.

looking forward to following along!

Oh man this is going to be tough. I know Nate will bring the heat but I got to pull for my boy Big Time South. Can't wait to follow along

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally a call out that honestly I don't wanna pick sides! Both are the best of the best on THP! But if I have to pick a side for a wager, given that it's head to head, no pops, Mike is traveling, I have to give the nod to Big Time. This will be a great one to follow! Please keep us up to date on what Pandora music is being played as well.

Both these guys are awesome, straight up I'd have to go with Nate with homefield advantage though!

I love that Mike is taking Nate on heads up. Solid. I respect the effort but I've got yo go with Nate on this one.

I present the#THPCallOut Texas style! Nate and I have shared a few rounds together and eventhough he is definitely the better player, we have a blast and I always givehim a good match. I'm ready to travel up to DFW and see if we can give THP agreat match to follow! Whoever picks the winner, I'll draw the names randomlyand a prize pack will be sent out.

Details
FridayFebruary 5th at 10:30 AM
TPC LasColinas Home to the AT&T Byron Nelson

Tale Of TheTape

Nate is the lower capby 9 strokes
I'm traveling up toDFW to make the match happen
Last time we wenthead to head was Nate won the match 4&3
We play this matchstraight up, no pops
It's Houston v Dallasfor bragging rights
It's Big Time v BigTime South!

WITB
MikeG -
Bertha 816 Alpha DBD9° | +1 D | Oban Hashimoto 04 65S
GBB 3W 15° | -1 D |Kuro Kage 50 S
Divine Nine 24° |Kuro Kage 50 S
Apex 5h | Kuro KageHyb 80 S
Apex CF 16 6-AW |Recoil ES 780 F4
MD3 54°S | 58°W
Works Tank CruiserVLine 35"
Chrome Soft **

Nate -
Titleist 9.5 915 D2w/ Project X Stiff proto
3W - Nike Vapor Flexw/ Diamana S+70 Stiff
Utility - CallawayApex UT 21 degree w/ KBS Tour V 110 S
Irons - Srixon Z7454-PW w/ KBS Tour Stiff
Wedges - ClevelandRTX 588 2.0 Rotex
Putter - Cleveland2135 FTi 6.5

Make no mistake, Iwill have to be on my A+++ game to take this match. Nate is a good stick, butI'm coming in ready to give Nate the match he deserves. I'm up for thechallenge & we all know "Scared Money Don't Make Money"!#THPCallout

wuhwhat_zpsyr1jve47.gif

I can respect going straight up, but hard to go against Nate. I've heard the stories of #BigTime

I can respect going straight up, but hard to go against Nate. I've heard the stories of #BigTime

I think he's planning on getting me hammered tonight while he drinks water. I see his strategy now.........

Straight up, I have to go with Nate on this one. That's a lot of ground to cover, if he was giving you two a side (at minimum) then I'd take Mike this early in the season.

Ugh, good luck Mike! Rep the H well. I've taken down "big time" once upon a time, so I know you can too. Go get 'em!

I think he's planning on getting me hammered tonight while he drinks water. I see his strategy now.........

nah....i'll drink some Tito's right along with you! I'm sharpening the mind games though! :act-up:

Awesome, sorry Mike, but you're my partna Nate, go get 'em buddy!

I think Big Time wins this one.

I'm picking Mikeg for this one.

If he takes Nate's aiming fluid away from him he's toast.

No pops?

no pops... I'm crazy like that.

I'm picking Mikeg for this one.

If he takes Nate's aiming fluid away from him he's toast.

I might not bring you back this time when you get sideways...i might let you suffer and try to figure out where your swing went lol

Back