Nate A.K.A Big Time I'm Calling You Out! #THPCallout

Just a little back story with Mikeg and the times we've shared a round together. I am notorious for my slow starts esp. with Mikeg in the group and he is aware of this. So usually about the time the back 9 hits Mikeg has found some aiming fluid of some sort to help get the wheels back on track. It's like clock work really.

He might wait a little longer on the back 9 this time around. :D

Really looking forward in playing this course tomorrow. It's the home course of the Byron Nelson and usually can't play the course unless you are staying at the hotel or a member. Tough layout, breaking greens, trees and water and nothing easy about the course. Looks to be a nice day in the high 50's to low 60's and sunny and looking forward in playing with Mikeg and ThreeBoysDad out there tomorrow.

YES! This will be awesome to follow along with. I am pretty torn here because I love the boldness of Mike not taking any pops, but having seen first hand how Nate gets around a course it's tough to not go that direction. (especially with that bolt of lighting he is touting in that driver head/shaft) Lets go with the old adage of "Fortune favors the bold" and pick Mikeg for this. I cant pass up a great underdog story. Have fun out there guys.

two super guys, I love this one! And while I think Nate is going to prevail, (and his Barret Jackman gif was pure awesome) I gotta Bet on The Man, who wants to Be the Man by Beating the Man. Go get im Big Time South!

Dayuuuuuum Mike! No Pops!

59745623.jpg

I hope your represent Houston well, but with no pops I gotta take Big Time Nate.

Nate you need to give Mike 2 shots per side. Not a fair match by any stretch. Fun is one thing, battling Nate at that big ball park is another thing. The coolness of both doesn't even come into play here.

Mike, a good one I got from Galen that might help your situation tomorrow. You will need any edge you can get haha.

"Nate do you take a breath before, during, or after you swing?"

Nate you need to give Mike 2 shots per side. Not a fair match by any stretch. Fun is one thing, battling Nate at that big ball park is another thing. The coolness of both doesn't even come into play here.

I'll work on him tonight to take those strokes but he's a pretty stubborn Texan once his mind is set.

I'll work on him tonight to take those strokes but he's a pretty stubborn Texan once his mind is set.

You do that! Tell mike to leave the peyoti at home.

I haven't played a round of golf with either, but based on what I've read I'm going to go with Nate on this since it's set to be a straight up match.

This is going to be a great match to follow. I'm holding of making a pick to see if Nate can talk Mike into a couple of strokes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Much respect to Mike for going straight up. Gotta love the "nut up or shut up" attitude.

Still, I gotta go with my UST Mamiya Spectacular Shaft...err Shaft Spectacular...brother Nate.

Looking forward to following along fellas!

Gonna have to go with Nate on this one. 9 strokes heads up is a tough one to overcome!

I'm with BIG TIME SOUTH! All day every effing day.

Have a blast fellas.

I can certainly appreciate that. That's how I'd take him on too buddy, I don't want your damn strokes is my motto! Have fun fellas, and get us tons of pics!

Hmmmmmm...so no more strokes for you this golf season. I can dig that!

This is a fun match!
Mike, you deserve pops. I like your conviction but I gotta take Nate straight up.

Afternoon workout...getting ready for the challenge

3o85xwcQsLMdmKmGUo.gif

This is a fun matchup. I'll hold off on picking a winner until the pops situation is worked out.

gotta go with my Grandaddy brother on this one. MikeG for the win!

I play Srixon Z Star XV golf balls if that sways anyone.

Hey Mike, wanna play the tips? It's only 7,100 yards! :D

I play Srixon Z Star XV golf balls if that sways anyone.

Hey Mike, wanna play the tips? It's only 7,100 yards! :D

Let Er Rip Tater Chip!

Love you both. I'm not picking a side. I want you to have a blast and both play great!

Oh man, there have been some great call outs, but this one is really tough for me. I have had the great fortune to have both these guys as partners in THP events.

Mike showed me in my very first event how to have fun, and let everything else come secondary.

Nate showed me just why is capable of breaking par on any given day, the dude absoutley put on a stripe show despite many times having to watch my wreck of a swing before hitting.

This is honestly a tough one. But they say you always remember the first time the most....I'm going with the with the guy with a Texas big smile and more guts than most people realize in this one MikeG!! Get'er done buddy!!

Now that's a Big Time #THPCallout there. Going to be tough to pick a winner, but one has to right?

Sorry Nate my money is Mike will be ready!

Hope you guys have Periscope on your phones................

Back