Christmas Gifts -2018

dhartmann34

Reaction score
Handicap
Thought I'd start a Christmas gift thread a few days early as the day is almost here and we've already had an early Christmas with my wife's side of the family.

So what did you get? Both golf and non golf!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I got a few gifts on the golf side of things.... But the T shirt I got from my sister in law is hilarious!!
31e3178ffed93834e04dabbd94e133d2.jpg

After Christmas with the brother's family last night, I have a new benchgrinder for the workshop, a UA T-Shirt, and a tape measure.

More importantly, loved the look on my niece & nephews faces when they received their gifts.

My wife got me an iPad Pro 12.9 and I love it! She was a little unhappy that I opened it before Christmas but my old one was shattered and almost unusable.

Just got a crisp Benjamin from my parents. Now I need to decide what to turn it into.

Nothing says merry Christmas like a new log splitter! Finished assembly this morning. Started one the second pull. As Rick Flair would say, WHOOOO! Thanks Santa!
037a4883ced769f6f881f223d9d989a4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Early gift to me
4d537c4eb3ccd5e1a34b290cda2b6e88.jpg

That's quite the power tool!
Nothing says merry Christmas like a new log splitter! Finished assembly this morning. Started one the second pull. As Rick Flair would say, WHOOOO! Thanks Santa!

Niiiiice!

Ya I’m pumped. Debated back n forth with these and the RIG 800LX but went with Astro. I’ll eventually end up with the A50’s but that might come with my next console

GG and I aren’t exchanging gifts this year, since we remodeled, but we received this wonderful engraved set for the bar from some wonderful people at one of our golf company partners.

edf81c68f347ef0c07eeaab1bf58be56.jpg

Ya I’m pumped. Debated back n forth with these and the RIG 800LX but went with Astro. I’ll eventually end up with the A50’s but that might come with my next console
Yeah, at some point there's gotta be diminished returns on money spent. Those look pretty fantastic to me.

GG and I aren’t exchanging gifts this year, since we remodeled, but we received this wonderful engraved set for the bar from some wonderful people at one of our golf company partners.

edf81c68f347ef0c07eeaab1bf58be56.jpg

Those are straight up money! Nice.

The Mrs and I don't exchange as we generally both just get what we want when we want it.

We only exchange little things, like the "This Is My Hallmark Christmas Movie Watching Mug" I just got her. LOL, she reacted like I'd bought her a new car... love that about her.

As for me, I've already bought myself a new golf bag, two new wedges, golf shoes and a driver shaft.

My cousin and his wife got me a Starbucks card and a huge box of microwave popcorn, perfect gifts for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's quite the power tool!

Thanks. It will see a lot of action.

That’s the gift that keeps on giving!!

Got a few sweet golf gifts. My wife got me a trip to doral, a putting mirror and the varispeed putting mat.

We exchanged gifts early before we came to Maine for Christmas to visit the in-laws. Surprisingly there’s no snow on the ground here right now and it’s sunny! So that’s like another present haha

Bought myself a driver shaft (Project X Hzrdus Yellow 6.0 75g) which is the best for me, it came attached to a 13.5* Callaway Big Bertha Fusion so I can try a high lofted driver out as well. We upgraded to our dream home this year so no Christmas between the wife and I.

I got one early gift yesterday, a new iPad.

After Christmas I will get 2 golf gifts when the sales are on. A new shaft for my 3 wood and a new Callaway Rogue X 5 hybrid.

Now see if you would have spent that money on lessons and continued to split wood with either a maul or an axe, just think of how good your game would be next year !
All that exercise would build up your swing speed and strength. :banana:

JK....nice unit !!

Got a few sweet golf gifts. My wife got me a trip to doral, a putting mirror and the varispeed putting mat.

We exchanged gifts early before we came to Maine for Christmas to visit the in-laws. Surprisingly there’s no snow on the ground here right now and it’s sunny! So that’s like another present haha

My wife and I visit ME each year and stay in Kennebunk. I played a round there in Wells at The Ledges with PatsFan last spring. My game was bad but the course was nice!

My wife and I visit ME each year and stay in Kennebunk. I played a round there in Wells at The Ledges with PatsFan last spring. My game was bad but the course was nice!

Yep! Really enjoyed the ledges when we played it last summer. Wanting to play cape arundel next year where the Bush’s have been members for years. I know it’s near kennebunk as well

If anyone received Bill Kroen's 2019 GOLF TIP A DAY CALENDAR (1.5 million sold) I hope you enjoy it.

Bill

Now see if you would have spent that money on lessons and continued to split wood with either a maul or an axe, just think of how good your game would be next year !
All that exercise would build up your swing speed and strength. :banana:

JK....nice unit !!
I do have 10 lessons scheduled and you are right about hand splitting, works golf muscles like nothing else. Probably the reason I can drive it like I do.

Back