Tenputt

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 5.4
I received an Impact Snap for Christmas. What did you receive that is golf-related?

players glove.

club cleaner for the bag.

athletic socks.

1 dz snell mtb black.

couple ua shirts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sunfish leather head covers.

Got 4 shirts and a small case that carries tees, a tool, and 3 balls.

I got my gift a couple months ago!

Rogue driver and 3 wood, Ping G400 3H, Epon AF-505 irons, RTX-4 wedges, PXG Bat Attack putter and Vessel Player stand bag!

Merry Christmas, y’all!!!

Grandaddy Experience and some terrific equipment.

My mom bought me an egg poacher, going to try it out soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got my irons a week before Christmas. :clapp:

I received a Christmas morning greeting phone call from one of my golf partners wishing me a Merry Christmas
I also received a crisp $100 dollar bill to put towards the purchase of new golf shoes

I cleaned up this year on Christmas golf. Maybe it was because of all the subtle hints the wife received. Here is what I received, the first three the wife used a Dicks 25% coupon...

1. Ping Zero Gravity Rain Pants
2. AVX golf balls
3. Nice Under Armour golf shirt
4. Golf Tec Swing analysts

A set of Kyoei prototype CB irons and a GFore glove!! Merry Christmas!!

Indoor putting green and chipping net for the man cave.

Christmas 2018

Got me an Arccos ( Smart Caddie), Eye Line Putting Mirror, a Pure Shot (iPhone mounter), a pair of black Nike Lunar Control Vapor 2s and a couple of golf polos.

Brewers ball marker, 1 use driving range coupon, $40 gift card to go towards some regripping I need done.

DT

Today I decided I'm gonna get a ClubGlider, does that count?

Today I decided I'm gonna get a ClubGlider, does that count?

It does, You’ll think it’s worth every penny the first time you use it at the airport. Those long walks through the terminals and car rentals are a different experience with the ClubGlider with the wheels extended.

Ironically got 2 umbrellas :
1: Cobra Tour Umbrella -(black / orange)- awesome I’m real with automatic opening
2: new tour SunMountain umbrella in black and grey....-this umbrella is MASSIVE pretty sure it’s 68” automatic open....easily the sturdiest and strongest and largest umbrella I have ever seen let alone held

54* CBX wedge
Pro golf discount giftcard
Monogrammed whiskey decanter set (for post round)

A Bobby Jones biography, a dozen Srixon Z-Stars, and a round at Hibiscus GC in Naples on Friday. Not a bad golf-related haul for Christmas.

- 4 tickets to the 3M Open in July
- PGA SS gift card
- club towel from my home course
- players card at my home course for 2019

A dozen “Emoji” balls. More of a joke stocking stuffer. My wife avoids anything golf related if possible. I think she saw them in a popup store in a mall somewhere. Even with my best golf buddies, golf stuff is off the table.

A dozen “Emoji” balls. More of a joke stocking stuffer. My wife avoids anything golf related if possible. I think she saw them in a popup store in a mall somewhere. Even with my best golf buddies, golf stuff is off the table.

Sounds like the emoji balls I got last year.

Sounds like everyone got some good stuff. I got a new rangefinder, some chrome soft X's, gift card to some simulator golf to get me through winter, and a gift card towards that new ogio bag I've been eying.

Best I've made out for golf stuff in quite a while!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1. Cobra Utility Iron Black Version
2. Wilson C300 2 Hybrid
3. Callaway glove
4. 2 dozen pro v1 x
5. adidas shoes
6. UA Shirt

Back