Bring It with OGIO will Return

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
What happens when you send someone travel gear, golf bags and personal items all geared towards the traveling golfer. You then include a plane ticket to unknown and a trip to play golf at an amazing place with OGIO and THP? And its all 100% free of charge? BRING IT with OGIO happens and it returns in 2019.

Be on the look out for this Albatross Club Members.

OGIO.jpg

Happy to see this one come back. Having gotten some first-hand experience with the brand, I'm excited to see what the future brings for them and this is an event I've got on my radar.

thought this was a cool idea, so I'm glad to see it back.

All people have to do is follow the 2018 version of the event or any of the 3 Ogio Grandaddy review threads (Clothes, Golf Bags, Backpacks & Luggage) to see how insanely great the swag will be for this event, not to mention the rest of the free trip.

Loved this unique spin on things and glad to see it return!

Such a great concept for an event... Glad it’s back...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was a very cool addition to the schedule in 2018!

I'm really glad to see this coming back. It's going to be interesting to see where OGIO goes from here considering the cool ideas they have already implemented.

Such a cool concept of an event, love the mystery destination! Happy to see it's return!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Love this! Especially seeing all the travel gear from the first one as well as all the Granddaddy gear!

Awesome!!

Glad to see this coming back! OGIO has done an amazing job at rebranding themselves and their new gear and apparell are just amazing!

Awesome to bring this back again.

This is great news! Duffer got megaswagged out this year and Ogio equipment appears to be getting better and better

so much awesomeness going on, THP is rocking it!

Loved this idea. Can’t wait to see this year’s version!

OGIO has a great line of products right now. Can't wait to see how the Bring It in 2019!

Very happy to see this return. Ogio is making the great products and 2019 should be even better for them and the consumer.

Such a fun event concept, glad to see it return.

Awesome.

This reminds me that I need to actually post my post-event follow-up thoughts that I've started to post 15 times already in the last 3 weeks.

OGIO is really turning up the heat with their new products! I’d love to get into this event!

This was an awesome contest from beginning to end in 2018. Look forward to see what is in store for 2019!

I've used my Ogio backpack daily for the past 8 months and it still looks brand new. Has been a great one.

Really pumped to see this one back for next year and excited to see if or what changes are made. Ogio is on fire lately and this will continue that trend. Their stuff out now is incredible

This was a fun follow glad its coming back

Back