2016 NE Ohio Spring Gathering-April 30th/May 1

Tents and heaters? hahahaha, I bet it'd be safer than the paddy wagon motel GregDan and I stayed at in Columbus a couple years ago.

Tents and heaters? hahahaha, I bet it'd be safer than the paddy wagon motel GregDan and I stayed at in Columbus a couple years ago.

Oh that place was "special" super 8 I think it was.

Special nicotine covered wall and all

Oh my, that was creepy. I was surprised there weren't things crawling out of the mattress. And I'm pretty sure I was wearing like 6 layers in bed. haha

Hi all! Mrs V here, your local cookout host.

I do take requests; so if anyone has any food restrictions please advise.

Our home is exactly half-way between the 2 courses; and there a very nice hotel mid-way as well.

https://m.ihg.com/hotels/holidayinn...l/clevm?cm_mmc=GoogleMaps-_-ex-_-USEN-_-clevm

We also will be able to hold a couple people. I plan on sending our kids to the in-laws that evening; so I may also be crashing your man-festival.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Golf with us. Use Phil's clubs, it's okay with me.

She has Lee's old set. Kevin hooked it up! Kort you should join us!

Is is April yet? Shoveling this white crap is getting old

Is is April yet? Shoveling this white crap is getting old
And an hour drive from downtown to Avon is just plain stupid!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

KortneyV is pretty awesome. And this is going to be a great gathering

This sounds tempting.

Ps - if anyone gets a room, I call dibs on the pool after the cookout!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was a ton of fun last year, and was just a taste of things to come for me and THP. I'll be really looking forward to the cookout and hanging out this year. I got some horrible news last year with 3 holes to play and I had to fly home right after the golf!

So after a chat with the wife, please put me on the second list. We are going to try and arrange child care so I can go.

So after a chat with the wife, please put me on the second list. We are going to try and arrange child care so I can go.

You're on the list. Hopefully you make a jump to list 1!

Make the trip up! Couple guys from the Columbus area are making the trip
Go ahead and put me up on the maybe list. Hopefully I can work thing out and make it up. I'll have a couple of months to get my game into shape so I'll try not to be too bad.

Go ahead and put me up on the maybe list. Hopefully I can work thing out and make it up. I'll have a couple of months to get my game into shape so I'll try not to be too bad.

Just added you. Hope you can make it work!

Back