What are you reading?

I'm in the middle of Target Tokyo (about the Doolittle raid), and Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee.

Just starting "The Blade Itself" by Joe Abercrombie

The View From Lazy Point by Carl Safina
The Wild Trees by Richard Preston
The Responsible Company by Yvon Chouinard and Vincent Stanley
Indian Creek Chronicles by Peter Fromm
Swamplandia! by Karen Russell

Miracle on the 17th green. James Patterson.

Any good?

Yes sir.

My dad told me about it this weekend. Started it yesterday and it's good stuff. Miracle at Augusta is the follow up to it.

Yes sir.

My dad told me about it this weekend. Started it yesterday and it's good stuff. Miracle at Augusta is the follow up to it.

May need to pick it up

Grab the sample on Amazon or iBooks or whatever and check it out

First sentence sold me, "...balmy 38 degrees. In another words, a perfect day for golf..."

Sounds like Ohio.

Phillip Kerr March Violets addicting and fascinating

Just re read go-giver and had the TEAM read it for company book club. Was an awesome read and highly recommended. One of my guys said it was our best company book club thus far.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Every Shot Must Have A Purpose by Pia Nilsson & Lynn Marriott, foreward written by Annika Sorenstam. Great Book on getting your head right to play golf well. Geared toward competitive players but a weekend warrior can learn from it as well.
Have read through this twice in the past couple of months, great stuff that relates to my game a ton. Will be adding a lot of these practices to my game this year.

Just starting "The Blade Itself" by Joe Abercrombie
Very good book! It took me a while personally, because it was quite the epic fantasy, to its core. A lot of detail and good dialogue. The action scenes were dark and musky, just as they should be. A real good read

The Dark Knight Returns. Probably one of the best comics ever written.

The Dark Knight Returns. Probably one of the best comics ever written.
My son gave me that graphic novel for Christmas. I really enjoyed it.

I'm reading Long Walk by Stephen King. I love his work and have a large collection of his books.

What is Revival about? I think I've seen it in stores.

I'm also a big fan of The Dark Tower series.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Sadly it took me way to long to finish The Long Walk. Just finished it the other day. I'm going to start Mr Mercedes by Stephen King. It's the last book I have and then I'll have to hit up Half Priced Books to get me a few more.

Question for all you readers, do you shop the discount book stores for used books or do you only pick up new books? I'll hit up Half Priced Books just for the simple fact that I can pick up 2 of the mass market paperbacks (pocket sized) for the price of one new book. I'm picky when it comes to my books and I generally will only buy the smaller paperbacks and not the larger paperbacks or hardbacks. I do however have some of the larger paperbacks just because I didn't want to wait the extra couple of months to read it.

As I Lay Dying by Faulkner

Back