KENTWOOL Socks Forum Testing Review Thread

Wish i had that code a couple of weeks ago. I've got my first taste and I definitely need more kentwool in my life

Thanks for the code, I tried these last year and they are easily the best socks I've ever worn.

Thanks for the code, I tried these last year and they are easily the best socks I've ever worn.
I had the same epiphany when I finally took the plunge with a pair, it's almost like no other socks can compare now!

I got my two pairs yesterday. Went with the tour profile, and got two different black colored ones. They feel so good, can't wait to try them out on the course.

I've been wearing my no shows since my match earlier today and I love these socks. It's a bit chilly today and my feet have been toasty and dry all day.

What once was set aside as "golf only" socks, I wear my Kentwool socks for everything but work now. One day I had to run the garbage out and I just put some sandals on and walked out side 22 deg my feet stayed warm. Love these things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered 3 pairs last Thursday using the code IceyShanks posted , they showed up Saturday, very quick turnaround. One pair was the wrong size so I emailed customer service this morning, they responded back before lunch, said they would send out the correct size and a return envelope to send the wrong one back. Great customer service!

Last edited:
Not part of the review process, but just bought 3 pairs with the coupon above and looking forward to trying them this season!

Last edited:
Thinking about heading into the office on wed and will wear a pair if I do. Will be the first time wearing them.

I still really like my Kentwool socks. Mine are the dress socks and are holding up well.

These socks are good down to -6. Seriously warm
They are so nice to have this time of year, it's hard to believe in the summer/hot they don't make my feet sweat, and in the winter/cold they keep my feet warm, they're awesome that's for sure!

Wore a pair yesterday and was really surprised by how well they did in the cold. Never once felt like my foot was going to freeze and fall off, and they were virtually dry after my round.

I feel I may have to get more of these

Wore a pair yesterday and was really surprised by how well they did in the cold. Never once felt like my foot was going to freeze and fall off, and they were virtually dry after my round.

I feel I may have to get more of these
What was the temp?

I wore my Kentwool socks 2 days ago. Yesterday I could felt the difference in quality and comfort as soon as I put a pair of my other socks.

The Kentwools fit better and I definitely feel more cushion under my feet compared with my other socks.

Saw an email today from Kentwool with a deal on their 19th Hole Collection. These are their work/dress socks.

5 pairs for $99 using a coupon code of 9to5

My Kentwool tour socks are unbelievably comfortable. I thought I knew socks before getting these, but looking back I had no idea. These have the comfort and durability that will keep you feeling cool and dry all day. I would recomend them to anyone!

Just received a pretty cool email from Kentwool - they have some WM Socks for the tournament this week.

94d44448-a048-4044-9a2b-ee0d3f306e1e.jpg

Also supports a great cause!

I saw they were doing several tournaments with this. St Jude and two others iirc
I think that's great for them to partner up with those tournaments and charities!

Got the same email today as well.

I wore them for the first time today on the course and my feet and legs don't feel tired and worn down. Quality socks and great colors.

My feet felt superb during the round today. I love the moisture management and overall comfort that these provide.

Back