Black-Driver-Rugby_grande.jpg

It's funny how different people can be. I think the move to covers like this is annoying and they all look pretty bad. It's been a while since I actually liked an OTR headcover.

I like the vintage head covers like Callaway. I'm going to order some of the same style from Rose & Fire.

headcovers-2016-cg-vintage-driver_6224___1.png

My next order will be this style...

OrangeNylonCanvas3__81218.1439795817.1280.1280.jpg

I use aftermarket covers but have really liked the Callaway covers from 815 until current. Cobra covers I have seen are not really my style.

For putter covers, like magnetic and dislike velcro.

Personally I think Cobra gets it. I use the Puma/Cobra Hat head covers and love the looks of them. Also with their cube covers look great. And I am on the opposite I hate the style of head cover Callaway went with. I prefer the more fitted cover and not the boxing glove style.

Callaway has the best right now. I was not into these leather covers at first but now I love them. Although will be sporting a new Driver cover when I get home. Will post soon but pretty sure no one here has one.

The Ping G are my favorites. Leather with stretch compliance.

It's funny how different people can be. I think the move to covers like this is annoying and they all look pretty bad. It's been a while since I actually liked an OTR headcover.

It's a hard job trying to make everyone happy. Maybe the manufactures should offer head cover choices like they do shafts, grips, specs, etc.

It's a hard job trying to make everyone happy. Maybe the manufactures should offer head cover choices like they do shafts, grips, specs, etc.

I would be all over that if they did. Would be an easy move I would think.

I like the old school headcovers Callaway & Titleist currently is offering, but I'm happy with the stock Titleist covers right now. If it has a zipper though, that is just plain wrong.

I love the current Callaway driver/wood covers that make me think of boxing gloves. I had a Titleist driver cover that was such a struggle to get on and off the club. That was just frustrating.

Gets it: Titleist. Nobody does headcovers as good as Titleist, hands down.

Needs help: Any OEM offering whatever this latest trendy nonsense is. Callaway and Taylormade are the first to come to mind but there are a bunch.

Just got the Rose & Fire driver and 3 wood headcover. I saw a post on here from a while back about them. Im very happy with the purchase. I will order one for a hybrid when the time comes.

Just got the Rose & Fire driver and 3 wood headcover. I saw a post on here from a while back about them. Im very happy with the purchase. I will order one for a hybrid when the time comes.

Those look good! Which combo is that?

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Black leather trimmed grey waxed canvas. Had to match the bag :)

these are pretty cool, but they would need to come stock with the clubs

This is totally true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think my favorite headcover of all time is the one from the Original Cleveland Classic. Some of the newer ones out there these days need some help.

I think my favorite headcover of all time is the one from the Original Cleveland Classic. Some of the newer ones out there these days need some help.

At the time it was so unique and awesome

It was. Now, it seems like everyone is trying to go with that style.

Yup - imitation and flattery and all that. I'm with you though. As far as stock, it was awesome

I like the pom pom styles - Ray Cook's are inexpensive and seem to fit nice, I picked them up recently.

Dave

I have a Callaway GBB Driver and Adams XTD wood and I really disliked the head covers because they have such and open bottom which looks strange to me. I bought a set of these to use on those clubs and a Callaway V-Series Heavenwood.

693892433_o.jpg

Black leather trimmed grey waxed canvas. Had to match the bag :)

They've been on my want list for a few weeks now, every time I see a new set pop up on here I want them more.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Cobra headcovers could be so much better. Even if they had some more upgraded headcovers available to purchase after the fact. Pretty sure if I had 30 mins, and some drawing skills I could design a headcover that would look 10x better than the LTD one. Revolutionary driver...crap-tastic headcover doesn't seem to make sense.

I don't know - I think Cobra gets it - with the hat headcover and the box square one?

Those aren't stock though.

Cobra needs help. I like what Ping has finally done to theirs since the G25.

Last edited:
Back