Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

I kind of figured but they're so valuable trading one away would take a whole lot more than just Kuzi and you probably don't want to give that much up.

Also btw Domingue is probably a better pickup than Howard

This is the failing injury prone goalie roller coaster that I'm on. Just so awful.

I did send Cement Heads a reminder last week. If it doesn't change, let me know and we will take measures if needed.

I did send Cement Heads a reminder last week. If it doesn't change, let me know and we will take measures if needed.
Apparently he did change his line up just didn't have a good week.

We might want to add in a small entry fee next season just a thought might keep people more engaged.

Apparently he did change his line up just didn't have a good week.

We might want to add in a small entry fee next season just a thought might keep people more engaged.

I agree with that. Perhaps we could lobby management or come up with our own prizes for next year.

I agree with that. Perhaps we could lobby management or come up with our own prizes for next year.
I am for that even this year.

I would love to take off that Unofficial part of the thread title haha

We could all throw in a sleeve of balls or something like that

Kopitar with a shorty and Burakovsky with a goal. Off to a nice little start tonight

sent you a trade offer scrap

Selfies suck.

I should be looking at a selfie....

I should be looking at a selfie....

Pic is taken just need to get to my comp to upload. I'm not cheap so it will be as large as possible non of this small tapatalk upload like some others around here.

By the way the pic is epic.

Damn Yahoo checked all day and McDonagh of course plays tonight

There you go boys. Moose the tag line, all good?

The tag line is down right criminal haha

These avatar bets have turned out amazing this year. Very funny stuff!

Of course you would. My tag line will stay the same drawing attention to your profile haha

Perfect I want everyone to know about your man crush with Crosby and his goldilocks.

Back