What is the going rate?

Varies wildly in my area. The course nearest me is $80ish w/cart (I think the cart fee is $24 . $30ish for twilight rates). The course I play most is $25 w/cart. The course at the state park is $40 + cart fee (which I think is ridiculous). We have Par 3 courses that are range from $10 to $29 with cart.

Obviously, weekend and peak rates are higher. Twilight rates are lower.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

In Ohio, Id say you can expect to pay anywhere from $30-$100, depending upon the course.

Most places on the weekend $40-$65 here

In Columbia, SC 1. Bad Course- $20 with cart

2. Avg course- $30-50 with cart

3. Above Avg courses- $50 and up

Average $45 including cart.

Average courses run $35-50 depending on the day of the week and time of day
Above average courses can run between $70 and 200.

Weekends around here $38-$48 for public courses, semi-private will run a little higher.

Here in Colorado Springs......Muni = $36 for 18 holes and cart. Daily fee/semi private.......$45 for 18 holes and cart.

. add 15-20 if you feel lazy and want a cart

Most people 70 and older like to have a cart. It really has nothing to do with being lazy

I would say 50-75 in season on a weekend

That said, I mix in golfnow courses that I find deals on for 20-35 as well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

$50-80 here, add $15 for a cart if you don't walk. You can get better deals at certain courses outside the city though.

Depending on where you play (both actual physical location and type of facility, Municipal, public, higher end public, resort, private) it can vary quite a bit but this year for a weekend morning rate it was between $50-$165 with most public courses about $62-89.

Weekday, or afternoons are a bit cheaper.

...and I would add that here (the San Francisco Bay Area) you have over 100 public courses to choose from and can play year around.

Locally, $30-$50, $10 more on weekends. The closer you get to Pinehurst, the higher it gets ($100-$400)

Weekend $60-$120, weekday a little less.

Weekend morning rates with range balls will run you around $40.00.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

18 holes with a cart here is minimum 40-60 dollars CAD. Better courses (or ones that think they are better) are in the 60 -80+ range.

What can I expect to pay on average for 18 holes of golf with a cart in your locality?

In my area, the cost for 18 holes of golf with a cart averages between $26 - $32
I think a range is better than an average in this discussion. And are we talking about in-season rates and peak times only? They vary a lot in early spring and late fall. In season, we're talking about a range of $30-$80 in our neck of the woods.

I'd say $35-$60 on weekdays and $45-$70 on weekends. Some courses are in the $95 range for peak times.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I think a range is better than an average in this discussion. And are we talking about in-season rates and peak times only? They vary a lot in early spring and late fall. In season, we're talking about a range of $30-$80 in our neck of the woods.

Thanks for that information Andy. I forgot to mention that they always give me senior rates as well. Obviously, younger golfers will pay more than I do.

Tucson is somewhat different with golf prices. Our peak rates are during the winter and they go down somewhat during the summer (especially the twilight rates in summer). In the winter I can expect to pay $35-$40 (resident rate with city card inc cart) at the City courses. In summer those rates are as low as $20-$25. There are also some nicer mid-level resort style courses that can be played for under $50-$75 depending on time of year. My last round of the year (played on 12/21) was at El Conquistador for $49.

Back