What is the going rate?

luvagoodshot

Reaction score
Handicap
Yes
What can I expect to pay on average for 18 holes of golf with a cart in your locality?

In my area, the cost for 18 holes of golf with a cart averages between $26 - $32

Excluding twilight rates, for public courses here anywhere from $35 to $50 on weekdays depending on time of day; anywhere from about $40-80 on weekends.

What can I expect to pay on average for 18 holes of golf with a cart in your locality?

In my area, the cost for 18 holes of golf with a cart averages between $26 - $32

Depending on where you play (both actual physical location and type of facility, Municipal, public, higher end public, resort, private) it can vary quite a bit but this year for a weekend morning rate it was between $50-$165 with most public courses about $62-89.

Weekday, or afternoons are a bit cheaper.

Weekday would be $22-35 weekend $30-48. My home course runs a special on Wednesdays for $8 and $8 18 holes for $8 and cart for $8.

Weekday rates tend to be 35-60 at most courses. Weekend rates are close to 50-75 maybe 80 if it's a really nice course. Twilight rates can knock off 10-20 off depending on the courses, and a few courses are part of a 5 course "club" and you can get a discount even further when you buy their frequent players card. Costs are i think $30 and after 4-5 rounds it's paid for itself.

prime time rates here would average around 40-60 CAD walking, add 15-20 if you feel lazy and want a cart

Weekend rates in the summer go anywhere from $50-$120ish for 'normal' courses. Anything exclusive is more than that obviously.

With modern time variable pricing, I can find a course for $15 during the week with a cart all the way up to $65 during the weekend on a semi-private one.

Weekend rates in Mass are usually 50-80 range.
I don't usually play anywhere that's more expensive than that there are a lot of nice courses that aren't crazy expensive.

With a cart you are looking at 80 bucks Canadian on the weekend.

$30 to $80 depending on the course.

Standard weekend rates are around $50 to walk and $65 to ride. The more lower end courses run around $30 to walk and $50 with a cart. The prime courses are about $120 with a cart.

Depends on where you want to play. There are a few goat tracks around the area the will run you around $40 with a cart, to a high of around $400.

The average for the area is probably in the $60 range for my immediate area, and an average of around $80 in Orange County.

The two courses (actually 4 because they're both 36 hours) that I play most often are city courses managed by OKC. I wouldn't call them "goat tracks" as they're generally in pretty good shape, but I guess they do fall into the muni category. They are$28 and$26 to walk and $14 extra for 18 holes to ride.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Most of the time I paid $25 to play weekend afternoons, 18 w/cart. Other courses in the county are a little higher at the same times. $32 & $45... prices have been stable the last few years though I expect rates to go up next year.

Higher priced tracks I play in season are $80-95.00 weekday, $105-125.00 weekend
Middle of the road tracks I play in season are $50.00-65.00 weekday, $80-90.00 weekend
Hole in the wall tracks I play in season are $35.00-40.00 weekday, $45-50.00 weekend
Golf along with everything else in New England is brutally expensive.

Only 1 choice in my immediate area and I believe it is $24 weekdays and $32 weekend for 18 and a cart. I have been a member for 10 years so not exactly sure.

Depends. Do you want a cow pasture? $20-25 for 18w cart. Decent track on a weekend? $35-50. Nice above avg or semi private on a weekend? $55-80

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on the time of year and which course. Some winter rates are really good and as low as $16 including cart but they can be as high as $70 during the spring and summer. Most are closer to $30 in the spring and summer though.

$50 -$60 in my area!

This is going to be completely dependent on course. I can play 18 holes on a weekend for anywhere between $30 and $150 or so.

Higher priced tracks I play in season are $80-95.00 weekday, $105-125.00 weekend
Middle of the road tracks I play in season are $50.00-65.00 weekday, $80-90.00 weekend
Hole in the wall tracks I play in season are $35.00-40.00 weekday, $45-50.00 weekend
Golf along with everything else in New England is brutally expensive.

Along with not actually being able to play for 4+ months a year, the downside of our short season :angry:.

The average for local municipal courses is right around $35 with cart on the weekends. Can be a little cheaper during the week. However you can also go up the road and play at Turning Stone for well over $200

Weekends before noon it’s $60-$100 depending on the course.

Twilight bumps it down to $30-$60 depending on the course.

I think this is why so many that I know join a club and end up braking even or saving a bit.

Back