Help me pick a custom FJ combo

myndcraft

#TheGauntlet 2015 Champs
Reaction score
Handicap
Driving
Pulling the trigger on a pair of custom FJ Pro/SL BOA, but I need some help picking out a combo.

The wife put these four together for me and we would love THPs help in picking the winner.

c8b6c0cf59a030c6268cc43699b882d4.jpg

706fa0187edf63cef5f61ff6dcf00ee3.jpg

a83c3ce967e7dd6454c31148e6ea01ad.jpg

14b216015e7f2031bc87f21dc39bc1a7.jpg

Or design a pair that uses the Navy color for the base and show me what you got!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm not much for Navy colored shoes, but I'd go with the first design given those choices. I think my next pair of shoes are going to be the FJ Tour S Dual Boa. I'm hoping they'll bring them out in black (even if I have to go the custom route) by the time my DryJoys wear out.

Split between 1 & 4 for me, leaning toward 4.

Help me pick a custom FJ combo

Very nice looking shoes.

My pick, since these are custom, my vote would be to go with the white accent shoe.

I like the way the three colors stand out together. The first shoe was my second choice, but I thought the accent color was too similar in color with the Navy base. Then it looked like a great shoe, but not custom.

Can’t go wrong they all look nice. The only one I wasn’t fond of was the second picture. Not a fan of the saddle choice. Looks like a net to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great looking shoes...congrats! My first choice would be #3, very unique. If though you play in a lot of wet conditions where occasional mud and don't have a second pair for those occasions, then I would lean towards #1. I typically clean my shoes myself after every round so the white wouldn't be much of an issue with me. Gosh, they are really nice shoes.

I would go with #3, when I first scrolled through the choices, #3 just stood out to me.

I don’t see a difference between 1and 4 but those are my favorite.

I like 3 personally. Just have to be careful about the white.

Of those choices, I would go 1.

I'll say either 1 or 4 for me.

I like #2

Go with one.

I like option 4!

Love those shoes; very comfortable.

I'd go with 3!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

That's a tough one, it's a toss up between 2 and 3 for me.

3 = classy

I like 3, as well.

With the right sole, those would look sharp at the bowling alley, too.

Number 1 then 4 for me. Enjoy the new shoes

#2 is my favorite.

Tell FJ you want a Truvis pattern on these bad boys!

No kidding, OMG that would be awesome!

That aside I think I have narrowed it down to either #2 or #3… I agree with some of the thoughts that, while sharp looking, #1 and #4 could be an off the rack shoe =)

That's a tough one, it's a toss up between 2 and 3 for me.

+1 for this answer.

The checkered pattern is legit!

#4 for me.

Back