Odyssey Putters Thread

One of the newest Odysseys.

I rolled my V-Line really well yesterday. Such a simple yet great putter. I did have a couple 3 Jacks but I'll chalk those up to mental errors, and I had a ton of 1 putts.

I rolled my V-Line really well yesterday. Such a simple yet great putter. I did have a couple 3 Jacks but I'll chalk those up to mental errors, and I had a ton of 1 putts.

The 1 putts balance out those 3 jacks.

Odyssey Putters Thread

What putter is Knost using? Is that the works 7 CH or a previous model?

Edit: according to callaways website it's the works 7 ch. I just couldn't see the graphics on the sole

2 rounds in this weekend with my 330m damascus and I'm really liking what I'm seeing. Silly slow greens aside, the 330m puts a great roll on the ball. The sound/feel is solid as well. The single sight line on the flange and width of the bumpers frames the ball very well. Overall size appears to be a bit smaller than my DB4x which is fine.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

What grip did you throw on there??

Super stroke 2.0 counter balance that I bought at Edwin watts. It looks just like the cruiser grips but black and white.

Super stroke 2.0 counter balance that I bought at Edwin watts. It looks just like the cruiser grips but black and white.

Nice!!!

Thinking I want to try the #7 not sure why but would like to give one a roll.

Thinking I want to try the #7 not sure why but would like to give one a roll.

Probably because of the massive amounts of #7 love lately.

Subliminal messages.

Subliminal messages.
Haha that's got to be it. They definitely work

As one of the few around here that is not a #7 fan, I am a V Line lover. I will definitely give the new WHRX V Line Fang a roll. That baby 7 will probably end up in my bag. Along with the #9 Toe Up.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Subliminal messages.

If you look at all the other putter manufacturers though...the love isn't just on THP.

Rolled the BlackRedBlack Versa Works again today. Much better results than last time out. Going from a straight-in CS shaft to that bendy heel-shafted setup is taking some getting used to but it's coming around. 4-5 footers were pretty much auto-makes today.

Rolled the MXM #1 well today for the most part. Nice par put on #1 which I never par and a sweet birdie on #13 from about 15 feet. I love this putter!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Played 27 holes yesterday, had a great day putting with my Works Versa VLine, final 9 holes I even dropped a couple 10-15 ft. bombs that I'm really happy with, you don't expect those to go in every time but your trying and when you bury them it feels so good, it was great to be out there rolling that putter again, I can't stress enough how easy it is to make a solid stable stroke through the ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played my first round with the Works versa #1 and still love it. Hit some solid putts, but love the feeling and the roll the putter gives.

Thinking about picking up a tank or tank cruiser for my GF. I think the heavier putter will help her tremendously.

Just pulled the trigger on a milled collection #5cs, now I just need to find a weight kit for it. Are all the milled collection weight kits interchangeable? I thought I read somewhere that the blade and mallet weights were different sizes.

s-l1600.jpg

Just pulled the trigger on a milled collection #5cs, now I just need to find a weight kit for it. Are all the milled collection weight kits interchangeable? I thought I read somewhere that the blade and mallet weights were different sizes.

s-l1600.jpg
They are not all the same size. I don't know about the 5 and the 6, but I know the 2 and 7 are not the same size weights

They are not all the same size. I don't know about the 5 and the 6, but I know the 2 and 7 are not the same size weights
It looks like there is a "1" or a "2" in the top middle on the inside of the box that the weights come in. Can anyone confirm this of it isn't too much trouble?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

It looks like there is a "1" or a "2" in the top middle on the inside of the box that the weights come in. Can anyone confirm this of it isn't too much trouble?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Sorry I didn't see this earlier. I will check tomorrow

I keep having dreams of one day owning one of these.......<drool>

1ofgntr276fk.jpeg

Back