Forgive me ... But how do you use Twitter? Is it like instant messaging or texting ?

I just signed up for Facebook to do some online basketball betting.. But heard of Twitter / just never tried it

Forgive me ... But how do you use Twitter? Is it like instant messaging or texting ?

I just signed up for Facebook to do some online basketball betting.. But heard of Twitter / just never tried it
The easiest way to explain it would be micro blogging. You find people or interests and follow them they will tweet about things that interest you.

I found this tutorial that might be worth a read if you really want to know more.

https://media.twitter.com/the-basics

okay,...somebody needs to teach me how to embed tweets on here

I haven't seen a twitter/THP contest in a long time. yknow the one where you tweet something and then put it into your forum post. not sure if it was cumbersome, but contests are so much easier now :)
Ironically, it was those contests that really got me using twitter. So many good things have come from that.

I haven't seen a twitter/THP contest in a long time. yknow the one where you tweet something and then put it into your forum post. not sure if it was cumbersome, but contests are so much easier now :)
Ironically, it was those contests that really got me using twitter. So many good things have come from that.

We will have more coming soon including one next week for a Sneds signed dozen golf balls of the new B330 line in full I think.

We will have more coming soon including one next week for a Sneds signed dozen golf balls of the new B330 line in full I think.
Already next week sounds like a busy week on THP, but that's the norm in 2016 #changingthegame

Cool seeing this thread pop back up. I know that a while back I had started a THP list that people could follow and see what fellow THPers were tweeting, retweeting or liking and wondering if people would be interested in checking it out. It has been a while since i last updated it but it could be a place to start.

Check out my handle @GiantLB56 and look for lists and you should see it here https://twitter.com/GiantLB56/lists/thp-members

This is just a test as I try to learn about Twitter!
(tweet!)695615742155366400(/tweet)

Test2

[tweet!]695615742155366400[/tweet]

This is just a test as I try to learn about Twitter!
(tweet!)695615742155366400(/tweet)
You need to use the [ ] instead of the () and no ! mark in the bracket. But otherwise it looks like you got it.

Leave hte exclamation point out.

test3

Success!! Thanks guys

test3

Success!! Thanks guys
And boom there it is!!

html code is fun :)

I keep things easy @jlew2144

Last edited:
Mine is @Shev_J_Lee

My Twitter isn't worth a follow. I just repost contests and incredible THP content

Tons of awesome on Twitter these days. Amazing how this platform has grown over the years

Still have not figured out why my twitter feed via the PC is always in chronological order while the feed in my phone app is all over the place. I have searched for a setting in the app but found nothing. What am I missing cause it drives me bonkers!

Still have not figured out why my twitter feed via the PC is always in chronological order while the feed in my phone app is all over the place. I have searched for a setting in the app but found nothing. What am I missing cause it drives me bonkers!
Try settings... timeline... and uncheck "show me the best tweets first "

Back