The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
PUPPY MONKEY BABY!

Been saying this all day, cant get it out of my head.

PUPPY MONKEY BABY!

Try having students who want to play it all day.

I admit, I haven't said no, every time at least.

Hey! It's pretty classy... they have a nice patio with comfy chairs and those tables with the fires built into them...
(Yea. i know it's pretty lame...)
CatnMgKW4AAmZr4.jpg:large
They may want to rethink those tables ... JMHO.

Wife got a call from daycare today ... Nick is acting all clingy, and they say it's typical behavior for kids who have a pregnant mom. So they called up the wife and asked if she was pregnant. She hasn't taken a test, so I guess I need to grab one on the way home. Would be weird if Nick's daycare figured out the wife was pregnant before she did.

PUPPY MONKEY BABY!

Glad I'm not the only one. Co workers wish I would stop saying it but I can't

Wife got a call from daycare today ... Nick is acting all clingy, and they say it's typical behavior for kids who have a pregnant mom. So they called up the wife and asked if she was pregnant. She hasn't taken a test, so I guess I need to grab one on the way home. Would be weird if Nick's daycare figured out the wife was pregnant before she did.

I'm not sure how that is any of their business to call and ask. Maybe mention it at pickup time, but to actually take time out of the day to call and ask that.

Not sure how you guys feel on the issue, (I think I've read your "past" though), I hope the test turns out how ever you want it too. Will be interesting to find out though.

I'm not sure how that is any of their business to call and ask. Maybe mention it at pickup time, but to actually take time out of the day to call and ask that.

Not sure how you guys feel on the issue, (I think I've read your "past" though), I hope the test turns out how ever you want it too. Will be interesting to find out though.
Yeah, I thought it was an odd question to ask ... my wife has a good rapport with the staff though, so I think they assumed we already knew. If they had asked me, it would have been a pretty awkward conversation. My wife on the other hand found it amusing.

We'd be very happy with a second child, which with the fostering/adoption route already in full swing will give us three eventually, and while the daycare bill will be staggering, it's a good problem to have.

Anyone ever use the saniseal waxless toilet rings? Need to replace the wax ring and really don't want to use another wax ring, but will if they're better. Also, should I remove the toilet before getting the new ring?

If you have an idea where the flange is in relation to the floor you could probably go ahead and buy the ring now. I've never used the SaniSeal ring, but I figure there's a pretty good reason, other than cost, that a wax ring is the standard interface between the toilet base and the flange.

On the way home from work bought two big bags of Doritos.....effing Superbowl ad!!

Update: 1000 lb propane tank exploded... Construction workers had smelled an odor and called in the gas company to investigate when it went up...

Update: 1000 lb propane tank exploded... Construction workers had smelled an odor and called in the gas company to investigate when it went up...

I find it very very weird that these construction workers couldnt identify the smell. Other than an odd smell. 1000 lb tank goes up and nobody was hurt. Something isn't adding up.

I find it very very weird that these construction workers couldnt identify the smell. Other than an odd smell. 1000 lb tank goes up and nobody was hurt. Something isn't adding up.

It sounds like they did smell it early in the morning.

Also, because a gas company may have been onsite, they told everyone to get out. My boss said after the boom, yellow shirts were scrambling everywhere out of the building.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's a pretty distinct smell especially when I know there is 1000lb tank around.....

I bought my sister a pair of snowshoes for Christmas; and we haven't gotten one snowflake so far this winter. Mush…

I start to move today, and it snows--with more snow in the forecast for the end of the week when I plan on doing the big stuff. MUSH.

Kind of getting obsessed with the Waze app with all the driving I do

I've been golfing just over 2 years, and the entire time I've had a nagging pain in my left hip area.
Its not super painful...but enough to let me know somethings not right.

I knew golf was irritating it, but couldn't bring myself to stop. I had shortened my follow through to take pressure off of my hip.

Long story short: it was a labrum tear in my hip.
I stopped hitting balls (except for chip shots), and went out to the driving range yesterday for the first time in awhile.

Not only was it totally pain free, but I could really get around on the ball like never before.

Im really excited to get out golfing again, and see where my game goes from here.

Waze is awesome! I use it all the time when traveling.

I bought my sister a pair of snowshoes for Christmas; and we haven't gotten one snowflake so far this winter. Mush…

I start to move today, and it snows--with more snow in the forecast for the end of the week when I plan on doing the big stuff. MUSH.

holler if you need help.

Oh Shari's Berries...got me. Hopefully that helps any mistakes I make around valentines day.

just saw that, let me know if you need help this weekend

holler if you need help.

just saw that, let me know if you need help this weekend
You guys are both awesome, but I'm set on the help.

Unless either of you have power to sway the weather…? (Actually looks like it might be dry Saturday...and 10°. I'll take it.).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back