2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

Works even better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We will streamline it, to make sure that the updates are fantastic. At the THP Demo Days, some of the best feedback came through one person hitting and a few others providing feedback on the result. It is going to be awesome.

Yeah, I'm a little excited if you couldn't tell.... Like a 15 year old about to go on his first date

I think I'll make a Google spreadsheet with a sheet for each driver I test. Plug in numbers then average it out to give comprehensive review of all numbers. Readers will need to near in mind that strike quality will make a huge difference in numbers though

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

We will streamline it, to make sure that the updates are fantastic. At the THP Demo Days, some of the best feedback came through one person hitting and a few others providing feedback on the result. It is going to be awesome.
I think that pairs of people working together (one hits while another updates forum) is probably best bet

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I like the idea of using the spreadsheet, but I think War is right about that others observing individuals hitting clubs and providing feedback immediately is going to be a great way to go.
I love the spreadsheet idea and would love to do something like to gather thoughts for later. Maybe use it for comparisons while out on the course testing too. See what you see from the range versus real world course results.

Maybe THP will come up with something to make this easy...alien thingy

With all this technology and stuff floating around, Im surprised that we cant just tap into the flight scope data through our phone. I would imagine that someone who knows how to do those things would know how to set up the data to auto upload to a cloud where we could just log in to an app and get it. Im new to a lot this advancing tech but it seems like something that currently exists.

Heck, the live driver demo we did last year was pretty darn solid. You'd photo, we'd hit, bounce feedback off each other, and then someone would compile enough of it into a post that made sense. I have a feeling that might be yet another effective way of providing good info for people.

Hi there partner.

#CutsForDays

Hi there partner.

#CutsForDays
I have a feeling there will be a cut or two hit.

I'm just glad we will have the arsenal at our disposal on the course, because, umm, some would say my range game is mediocre.

I'm just glad we will have the arsenal at our disposal on the course, because, umm, some would say my range game is mediocre.

we will just bring a flightscope out on the course with us. That way we get your real numbers

I'm just glad we will have the arsenal at our disposal on the course, because, umm, some would say my range game is legendary.

FIFY there

So who's hitting the Sub Zero first?! Really looking forward to hearing about this club :)

we will just bring a flightscope out on the course with us. That way we get your real numbers
Seriously, that would be interesting to see the difference from range to course.

Seriously, that would be interesting to see the difference from range to course.

Significantly less, due to obstacles in front of you and confidence in the club. (For me I just swung slower). When we did this in MPLS last year hitting a new driver on every hole was a blast...but was more fun seeing how each golfer reacted to the different club. I played with Fupresti and watching him with the various clubs was awesome. He hit some monsters.

Looking forward to this testing and hanging with everyone on the range. Interested to see what THP has setup for the range testing.

29 days!!!

Can't wait for this event. Had a great driving day on the front nine and a reasonable one on the back save a smother hook on 17. Can't wait to hit all of the new stuff and see how everything stacks up to my G30.

Finally read last month's Golf Magazine issue with the driver club test in it. Needless to say, Im so freaking excited for this. Gonna be a long month!

EDIT: After checking out the resort, looks like I might have to pack a fishing rod as well!

EDIT #2: Conservatory course is LONG. 7,776 yards from the tips!

Last edited:
EDIT #2: Conservatory course is LONG. 7,776 yards from the tips![/QUOTE]

At 7,700 yards we could test out which driver does best from the deck ....that ranking is better than "demand" any day.

Hitting the Bertha Alpha 815 well this morning.

I think it knows that there's an audition coming.

You Colorado guys are able to take advantage of hitting into that thin air, for extra yardage. I played out there a few times when wife and I went to Wyoming to visit her family. Came down and played @ Omni Hotel Course in Broomfield & Green Valley Ranch, which were really nice. I can attest to a few extra yards on some drive-able par 4's I hit. Extra yards made them more enjoyable.

Won't get that assistance in Florida!!! lol

You Colorado guys are able to take advantage of hitting into that thin air, for extra yardage. I played out there a few times when wife and I went to Wyoming to visit her family. Came down and played @ Omni Hotel Course in Broomfield & Green Valley Ranch, which were really nice. I can attest to a few extra yards on some drive-able par 4's I hit. Extra yards made them more enjoyable.

Won't get that assistance in Florida!!! lol
I'm prepared to hit it 50 yds less hahaha

A few rounds in and I'm loving the Nike Vapor Fly, I think it may a favorite of a lot of testers. Can't wait to hear some of the feedback on it.

Back