New again from Louisville

crup08

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello all. I signed up for THP 3 years ago, and never did anything with it. I recently moved from Minnesota to Louisville and need to find ways to pass time. I miss my family and friends at home, but think this will help talking with others who love golf.

I have spent the last 8 years in banking, but was in the golf business for 17 years before that. I have done everything there is in golf course jobs. Picking up stale beer can garbage to General Manager the last 6 years.

I played on a Jr. College team that went to nationals in mid 90s and won 5 club tournaments thru the years, but that seems like years ago. I can still play a little, but I am now on the wrong side of 40. I joined an incredibly tough course in Louisville, and my handicap went from 1.2 to 5.5 in 3 months.

Working on moving back down to near scratch. Love the game and watching on TV. Look forward to talking to you all.

Chad

Welcome!

Welcome back!!

Welcome back!

200_s.gif

Welcome back.

Thanks for the welcome

:welcome:

Welcome

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome Chad!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome Back

Welcome back.

Welcome to THP......again!

Welcome back!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Welcome back Chad!

Welcome to hopefully being a full time poster!

I was a lot like you, I signed up but never really interacted at all for the first year I was a member. Boy, was that a mistake. Hopefully you dive right in, the water here is fine!

Welcome

Back