Congrats Deuce - #StaffProto Review Contest

Congrats deuce!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's awesome Tom!
Great job with the ongoing review!

Well deserved, congrats.

Holy Cannoli! Thanks THP and Wilson Staff! Very honored to have won the Staff Bag contest. My fellow event brothers all put up excellent and thorough reviews, and I hope that W/S and THP saw an uptick in internet traffic as we hit social media hard.

I've got to say ... #StaffProto was, and continues to be, an event that made golf super fun. Meeting nine THP event brothers, hanging with the W/S family, and playing the C200 irons for the past few months ... all of these things still brings a smile to my face when I think about them ... particularly every time I pull an iron to hit a shot with confidence (which becomes more frequent each time I hit them). The fact that stuff like this simply does not happen outside of THP says all you need to know about how special this place is. Thank you again to THP (Josh, Morgan, the rest of the staff) and to Wilson Staff (Michael Vrska, Duffy Callahan, Doug Thiel, Lindsey, and the rest of the W/S family) for allowing me the priviledge to attend this event and rep you guys over the month of January.

Excellent choice. Deuce, both you and Rusty had a great "campaign" and it is a well deserved win. Game that bag with pride, brother!

Congrats Deuce... very well deserved.

Congrats Deuce!!!!!!!

Congrats Deuce! Well deserved!

Congrats Deuce.

Congrats Deuce..well deserved!

Didn't know that was a staff bag! Holy grail win there and well deserved Tom!

Congrats Deuce

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Congratulations, good sir!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Great work, can't wait to see some in hand picks once you get it!

Congrats Deuce!

Congrats Deuce

Congrats!

Congrats!

a7278a73361866ac8913bdfab4dffb73.jpg
Opening coming next. USPS put this box through the ringer...

Congrats!

Dude. Saw your Instagram photo. What a beauty! So jealous right now but so happy for you.

Congrats Deuce!

That is awesome. Good work!

Wow...that's amazing. Congrats again!

Hello beautiful staff bag!

Back