Huge Announcement - Regional Rivalry Sponsored By True Temper

THP will be at True Temper HQ Friday morning and this will be a major topic of discussion.
Any chance you can leave your camera set up when you leave the room and get a fly on the wall video!!! Those are always a good teaser. (No spoilers necessary!!!)

Another great #TTSchool video from True Temper about the differences in S300 vs S400 shafts. Such a great sponsor for these events, I love how they help educate the consumer.

At each of the three THP Regional Rivalry Events, there will be a MVP named from the winning team. This will NOT be based solely on their play on the course, but also their social interaction on both the THP Forum as well as engagement on Social Media w/ use of a special hashtag and company involved. This MVP will be announced at the celebration and trophy dinner post event and it comes with a bit more than just a handshake, applause and/or high fives.

The MVP from each of the events will receive a trip courtesy of THP including airfare, hotel and lunch or dinner to Memphis, TN to meet the True Temper team. From there they will see theirstate of the art technology center learn all about new shafts and then get a ride in the THP Tour Van to their steel manufacturing facility in Armory, Mississippi where they will get a behind the scenes tour of what goes into making the shafts found in most tour players' bags.

And a bump for this as well... How ******ing awesome is that?!

And a bump for this as well... How ******ing awesome is that?![/COLOR]

Freaking amazing. I covet inside info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are so many great prizes this year and not to try and rank them as that's impossible. But a trip to memphis for some TrueTemper Time and BBQ has to be near the top of the list. The pictures from JB and Golfergal this week just really wet the appetite...so to speak.

Been following this thread for while now and all I have to say is ohio is going to dominate

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

Can't wait for the regional rivalries, these events are going to be awesome.

I have a feeling the MVPs are going to be getting some special treatment.

I want to be an MVP... Need to get on a team first though :)... Baby steps

Following along with event is going to be fun, seeing who is interacting and having a chance at MVP will be awesome.
Im excited for the mvps and to follow along on their trip...hopefully I can make the DMV team and give myself a change at that prize

With all of the details coming out today on each #THPRegionalRivalry I thought it would be a good idea to bring this back up.

With all of the details coming out today on each #THPRegionalRivalry I thought it would be a good idea to bring this back up.

The anticipation is killing me!

The anticipation is killing me!

Check the first post of your local RR thread. Should be updated with details.

What a MVP package!!!

With captains selections coming Monday, I thought this could use a bump.
I wonder if the people in the threads see it? :alien:

Best of luck to those playing.

Big day coming Monday

This guy does!

And if I'm selected I'm damn sure going to bust my butt to give my team the best shot to win and me the best shot at MVP, the event today makes me want that even more.

Another great Monday on THP!

No chance

Nothing like a THP party on Monday! You know I'll be here!

Back