The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

I've enjoyed all the banter around Lebron and his 'moods' and 'dream friend team' comments over the last couple weeks.

Watching the Cavs this year, it's clear that talent is there in spades, they just struggle to use it as a collective group... Kyrie seems to really struggle when he's not controlling the play, which makes the idea of letting him run the secondary scoring threat a great one, but it still means the primary scoring is dictated by Lebron every single game.

The talk surrounding the beasts of the west are justifiable, and I fear that it's just another lost season for Cleveland. The summer will be a very interesting one.

Golden State had to rally to force their game at Utah into overtime, but then they turned it on and won again. They are 68-7 on the season! It's rumored that the Spurs are going to sit their stars in the 2 games that they have remaining with the Warriors this year. If that happens, the single season wins record will be a foregone conclusion for this team. It's ridiculous, and I don't think it's getting enough publicity this year. The Warriors were a pretty good team last year, but they've taken it to another level this year. It would probably be a bigger deal if the Spurs weren't so freaking good as well this year.

Lebron seems to have regrown some hair. Oh wait those are plugs.

Lol cavs blow 20 point lead...6 points in 8 minutes in 3Q

And then lebron holds the ball to take a junk fadeaway with 5 secs to go

Lol hes played well.
Irving stunk it up this half and is getting abused off the dribble by teague
Havent watched 1 second of NBA this year.

How's Kobe?

The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

Hubie Brown is a 1000 years old but is still a fantastic commentator.

How did they fair in OT? We left the neighbors at the beginning.

29-16-9 for lebron cavs win by 2

Anyone still think the Warriors will break the wins record? Have to win out to break the record:

4/7 vs. Spurs
4/9 @ Grizzlies
4/10 @ Spurs
4/13 vs. Grizzlies

I think they'll end up tying the record by dropping one against Los Spurs. I don't buy that San Antonio will sit their starters both games. Also, San Antonio has the perfect home record still in tact. Crazy that a team can even get in the ballpark of this record, though. Incredible season by Golden State (and San Antonio).

Anyone still think the Warriors will break the wins record? Have to win out to break the record:

4/7 vs. Spurs
4/9 @ Grizzlies
4/10 @ Spurs
4/13 vs. Grizzlies

I think they'll end up tying the record by dropping one against Los Spurs. I don't buy that San Antonio will sit their starters both games. Also, San Antonio has the perfect home record still in tact. Crazy that a team can even get in the ballpark of this record, though. Incredible season by Golden State (and San Antonio).
I think SA will win their game at home. They'll rest on the road, but take GS to task when they get back home. I would have liked GS to break the Bulls record (as a Knicks fan I more than remember how the Bulls owned the Knicks in the 90's) but I doubt it's going to happen now.

I think SA will win their game at home. They'll rest on the road, but take GS to task when they get back home. I would have liked GS to break the Bulls record (as a Knicks fan I more than remember how the Bulls owned the Knicks in the 90's) but I doubt it's going to happen now.

Warriors just handed the Spurs their first loss at home all year. They are now 72-9, finish the season at home on Wednesday night against Memphis, I think they'll get win #73 on that night.

Crazy turn of events watching the Celtics/Heat game. The Heat led this game by 26 at one point in the 3rd quarter.. Celtics now lead by 3 thanks to a 31-4 run.

Gotta love Lebron's get up. Is that a suit jacket from his prep school?

While the rest of you are watching the Warriors break the record I'll be watching Kobe's last game.

Crazy turn of events watching the Celtics/Heat game. The Heat led this game by 26 at one point in the 3rd quarter.. Celtics now lead by 3 thanks to a 31-4 run.
Let's just say that "run" wasn't legit lol. Atlanta was losing to Washington so the Heat had the 3 seed and rather play Charlotte in the first round.

The end of this Lakers game is crazy. Kobe has 56 points, the rest of the Lakers team has 39!

Are you kidding me. Kobe with 56 points. Err 58, finishes with 60.

60 points lol. Geeeeez

Between the Warriors and Kobe it was a great night for the NBA.

I honestly thought that I would spend more time watching the Warriors game but I couldn't turn off the lakers game. That was really cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a cool graphic, for Kerr to be a part of both record setting teams!
kerr.jpeg

Back