Scotty Cameron putters

Since I can't decide what to do with my TEI3 I'm going to just game it in raw form for a little bit. If I can keep it from rusting in our wet winter/spring im going to go with an Oil Can finish on it.
If despite my best efforts I can't keep it from rusting I'm going to either restore to original and sell, or refinish it with a maintenance free finish.

Sonoma is in Australia finally. The debate now becomes, Gunmetal? Satin Copper? Satin black?

SO MANY DECISIONS!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the answer is gunmetal for those playing along at home.

Gunmetal finish on the sonoma, with paintfill TBD.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the answer is gunmetal for those playing along at home.

Gunmetal finish on the sonoma, with paintfill TBD.

Gunmetal is pretty hard to beat. Satin Black would have given it a run but I think I like your choice.

Gunmetal is pretty hard to beat. Satin Black would have given it a run but I think I like your choice.

It was cllllllloooooooose. In the end though, I've seen this head re-done in black, but the gunmetal will be more unique. Should be a looker with a black satin shaft.

It was cllllllloooooooose. In the end though, I've seen this head re-done in black, but the gunmetal will be more unique. Should be a looker with a black satin shaft.

Very much so. I may have made a very dumb move, and went to Lajosi's site to see what kind of finishes he offers. Ruh roh..

Very much so. I may have made a very dumb move, and went to Lajosi's site to see what kind of finishes he offers. Ruh roh..

I would normally direct you to check his puttertalk section, but I think that site finally bit it. Makes me wonder where all the boutique putter companies will go.

His facebook is pretty good too though.

I would normally direct you to check his puttertalk section, but I think that site finally bit it. Makes me wonder where all the boutique putter companies will go.

His facebook is pretty good too though.

I might take a page out of your book when the Mrs and I are expecting. It added a really cool and personal touch IMO.

Think it's time to rid one of the Tei3's for something new. No need for 3 of them!

I did the same thing once.......and have been lusting to have one of mine refinished in gunmetal......thanks Wardy......now I have fight this demon again.

I was thinking the same thing. Where the heck are the pictures?!

I did not want to load the thread up... it is listed in the marketplace. :arrogant:

I put in 30g weights instead of the 20g that was in my rat and immediately the head feels more stable during the stroke. When I was playing in vegas I left quite a few putts short, so will see if this heavier setup improves my distance control

I put in 30g weights instead of the 20g that was in my rat and immediately the head feels more stable during the stroke. When I was playing in vegas I left quite a few putts short, so will see if this heavier setup improves my distance control
Can't wait to see that thing in person.

In the few rounds of gaming my Newport 2.5, I've gained some serious confidence on those 10-15 footers. Being able to control the lag on those putts has been crucial.

I'm a fan.

In the few rounds of gaming my Newport 2.5, I've gained some serious confidence on those 10-15 footers. Being able to control the lag on those putts has been crucial.

I'm a fan.
That's awesome! My Newport 2 should be here any day. I am ready to roll it.

Same here. Already pricing some 30g weights and a new grip. ?

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Same here. Already pricing some 30g weights and a new grip. 

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk
The SS Flatso Ultraslim has been MONEY for me. Very happy with that addition.

Funny, I've got 20g in my button back and I've really enjoyed the weighting. Can't imagine going further than that!!!

Is worth noting you're rolling at 33 and I'm at 35.

Back