Illinois Top Golf Gathering Live Update Thread

It's a THP gathering for me, now... double fireball on ice.

fb0ad8ad6e42b7f2c759f48383c45042.jpg

Damn this brings back memories! Looks like you fellas are having a great time! And awesome work on the free golf Pringles. Very classy move bother

This one's for u @nebgolfer! Fireball on the rocks!!

a607b521f438cb0fc7596e44387a34e8.jpg

Jealous guys! There are putting one in Cincy (I believe it opens soon), I cannot wait to make a trip with some friends down there for a weekend to check it out.

I think Pringles is trying to hit every golf club here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Literally none of that is true, from personal experience.
Sounds like you were on the wrong end of the bell curve then. Worked for me at the king. Not so much the next day at Torrey though, so maybe you have a point.

Can I walk in there an use their facility as a single sometime?Heck,I might go there in a few weeks and give out a shout if anyone wants to meet me there one night.The golf range time will be on me as long as you don't laugh at my swing

Looks like you boys are having some fun!!!

Looks like a bunch of junkies! In a junk food sort of way! Man those things look good!

JM

I was doing the H....the guys covered for me and out donut filling in the syringes for the pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reminds me of Dave and Busters or Medieval Times/or place that has indoor bumper car floor hockey

In true THP fashion, a club demo day has broken out.

Oh man. I'm sure hoping El Segundo can figure out what's going on with the Top Golf here in LA south of LAX, this looks like a blast.

Well my co worker who is a great great golfer said this place is more for groups and such.Im sure their busy nights are Thursday/ Friday and Saturdays there.A cool concept, just like Dave and Busters but golf.Will recommend this one for our company get togethers.

That. Was. Awesome! Thanks for setting this up for us all. Helluva fun time!

Lord Byron
d7adee8ff79293632c3411b2d1cdbfda.jpg

Pured!!!
55009728b10ec914932211de6fa83da3.jpg

It's been real Top Golf! Great night with the Chicago THPers and thanks to all for coming out!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Back