Parsons Xtreme Golf

One thing that is a bit amusing is that XXIO was scoffed at for being priced too high and would "never" succeed in the US market. A company with years of domination in another country, more money than Parsons in R&D and a brand with tour usage. Now I am not saying they are better or not better, but they were buried as being ridiculous for the price they were trying to get and here we are with a new brand, creating costs at or even higher and its looked at as technology advancements.

I am not saying that about THPers, just some media thoughts in general to show that sometimes things are not what they appear to be in terms of how news is delivered...Which is sad.

One thing that is a bit amusing is that XXIO was scoffed at for being priced too high and would "never" succeed in the US market. A company with years of domination in another country, more money than Parsons in R&D and a brand with tour usage. Now I am not saying they are better or not better, but they were buried as being ridiculous for the price they were trying to get and here we are with a new brand, creating costs at or even higher and its looked at as technology advancements.

I am not saying that about THPers, just some media thoughts in general to show that sometimes things are not what they appear to be in terms of how news is delivered...Which is sad.

If there is one thing Parsons is good at is marketing. GoDaddy is a perfect example of marketing pushing a product at a premium price. How many insufferable Super Bowl commercials drove their value to the point he unloaded a web domain registrar for billions.

The irons and driver intrigue me and looking forward to the feedback from Kang and crew this week.

Zach Johnson & Billy Horschel are tied in 101st place (+2) after first round at the Waste Management Phoenix Open. You think they both are still dialing in the PXGs?

Zach Johnson & Billy Horschel are tied in 101st place (+2) after first round at the Waste Management Phoenix Open. You think they both are still dialing in the PXGs?

Might be almost too much adjustment. Seems like it would take forever to dial in. Just the ability to tinker would have me changing stuff constantly to find the best setting which you may never find.

I'm going to follow these two guys and see the results.

Man everyone is hyper critical of some guys just because it's Patsons in my opinion. If they had switched to TM or Callaway would people be so critical? ZJ always seems so hot/cold I really doubt it's the irons. He did fine just a couple weeks ago. T9 and T21 are horrible finishes so far. Must be the clubs.

Man everyone is hyper critical of some guys just because it's Patsons in my opinion. If they had switched to TM or Callaway would people be so critical? ZJ always seems so hot/cold I really doubt it's the irons. He did fine just a couple weeks ago. T9 and T21 are horrible finishes so far. Must be the clubs.

Where was I being critical? I was just making an observation. PXG is a new line and I was curious to see how these two are doing with them.

The power of visible tech?

They will be just fine...

The "are the new clubs hurting the player" argument will always be there. Everyone said Nike ruined Rory and then he went on a tear and everyone forgot about the club change. It will b fine. Neither Horchel or Johnson were that great be4 they switched. They will be fine. Like someone said already Johnson has always been hot/cold

Might be almost too much adjustment. Seems like it would take forever to dial in. Just the ability to tinker would have me changing stuff constantly to find the best setting which you may never find.
Pretty sure these guys are fit by some of the best in the business (like all pro's are) and so it wouldn't take too long. I also imagine that these guys are creatures of habit, so once they strike on a setting that works for them, they're not going to tinker very much.

Man if winning multiple majors is not that great, I want to be subpar forever. :D

Did they say Bob is an ordained minister? Yet he signs off on the GoDaddy.com commercials?

Did they say Bob is an ordained minister? Yet he signs off on the GoDaddy.com commercials?
Don't see your point. A Christian/Atheist/Satanist/Buddhist/etc can become an ordained minister. It's a license, that's it. His moral fiber has diddly to do with the manufacturing of his irons.

Pretty sure you can take an online course and get ordained.

Don't see your point. A Christian/Atheist/Satanist/Buddhist/etc can become an ordained minister. It's a license, that's it. His moral fiber has diddly to do with the manufacturing of his irons.

Just thought it was funny. I don't want this to turn into a religious debate. Should have kept my thoughts to myself. My apologies.

I would sign off on them too! Looks like they have worked out well for him $$$$$

It would be pretty interesting if PXG got their first win on Tour in their hometown.

Back