Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
February 8th for Regional Rivalry and Something else is brewing as well!!! Ears and eyes wide open!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not gonna lie...it would be kinda fun. I mean i would crush you and all but dont forget the 1 time i won you a trophy

I mean that other team did have the lowest handicap golfer of the group.

I figured it out, THP coffee. Did I win?

Very intriguing tease.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

I must have been thinking about what's brewing last night. I had a dream I was playing in a 4 some with JB at Turning Stone.

That's crazy. I had a dream last night that I was hitting a tee shot at the first hole on Shenendoah and snap-hooked it into the woods left of the fairway. Suddenly there were hundreds of people shaking their heads and looking for my wayward shot. Thank god I woke up before my second shot.

What's your favorite place to test clubs indoors in Rochester? I went into Dicks the other week to waste some time and I swung a few irons in the "fitting" room and it was just awful.

What's your favorite place to test clubs indoors in Rochester? I went into Dicks the other week to waste some time and I swung a few irons in the "fitting" room and it was just awful.
There's like none. You're better off waiting for nice weather and going to chili. At least they have a big selection. The range balls are horrible but at least you have a big selection.

There's like none. You're better off waiting for nice weather and going to chili. At least they have a big selection. The range balls are horrible but at least you have a big selection.

It's pretty depressing that such a huge golf city doesn't have a single spot that isn't Dick's for indoor club testing. Golfsmith or another company needs to come in and take over.

It's pretty depressing that such a huge golf city doesn't have a single spot that isn't Dick's for indoor club testing. Golfsmith or another company needs to come in and take over.
I totally agree. I was shocked when GG went under considering there's NO competition.

I totally agree. I was shocked when GG went under considering there's NO competition.

I wasn't surprised considering Dick's has been downsizing their golf department more and more. My friend is the manager at the Greece store and they literally put anyone in the golf department. The last time I went, the guy had no idea what he was doing. It's not his fault they put him in the golf department, it's the company's complete disinterest in maintaining a legitimate golf department.

You should open a Golds Gym with indoor driving range. :)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Big Oak has a simulator in the back for club testing during the winter months and Pennfair has two nets and launch monitor(s) for club fitting. You can hit balls at John Valle Baseball indoor for a reasonable price (at least you could last winter)

There wasn't competition before since GG was owned by Dick's. Big Oak, Pennfair and Chili CC are still there. And you can go to most if not all of the private country clubs and get professionally fitted.

Pretty excited about bringing an event up to your area guys. Going to be a blast.

Big Oak has a simulator in the back for club testing during the winter months and Pennfair has two nets and launch monitor(s) for club fitting. You can hit balls at John Valle Baseball indoor for a reasonable price (at least you could last winter)
I believe Valle sold their building they had the golf nets setup in, but I think they still have the simulators there. Pennfair was the worst experience I've ever had as far as golf goes so I'll never step foot in there. I know my teacher has been advertising that Ridgemont just opened a new indoor facility with simulator bays.

Pretty excited about bringing an event up to your area guys. Going to be a blast.
For sure! I love the Binghamton area too. I've heard nothing but great things about that course as well.

Pretty damn cool of you to bring it up this way man, definitely excited for this. Already trying to get things in order for it.

Hoping to make the event and see a bunch of my ny buddies at the same time.

Anyone have experience with the GolfTec in Pittsford/Rochester? I didn't even know there was one there and I drive on Monroe ave a decent amount.

Now that it's going to be winter finally I think we might need to plan a weekend for some SIM golf soon(hopefully the weekend after I get my new irons lol). Between Upstate event and RR I need to get some swings in through winter.

Now that it's going to be winter finally I think we might need to plan a weekend for some SIM golf soon(hopefully the weekend after I get my new irons lol). Between Upstate event and RR I need to get some swings in through winter.

I would be in for a Travel Sim day if the date worked

I would be in for a Travel Sim day if the date worked

There are no sims around me so it would be a travel day for me as well, I know the Rochester guys know of some sims though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back