Stupid Criminals Thread

CAA_Beat

Reaction score
Handicap
People never cease to amaze me.

"Ill faded"

Kids these days. Everyone thinks they are gangster.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Im constantly amazed by some of the things I see posted on Facebook even by people I know. Do they not realize this is out there for anybody to see, regsdless of privacy settings. Or in some cases they are just clueless enough not to realize the implications on their life, either tofsy or months, years down the road.

I was in HR for a few years,and Facebook was the main thing we checked before hiring.Other google searches were to inconclusive without an official background check.But Facebook /Twitter really hurt some of very promising individuals.That was the only thing you can check on google really.

Saw on fb an article someone posted that talked about a guy who tried to rape a dog, yes a dog, and the dog bit every piece of his privates off. So he's going to jail for animal cruelty and no manhood. Quite frankly I wish the dog would of killed him on the spot but that may lead to the death of the dog and thats not fair. What a sick sick world, I just don't understand.

Saw on fb an article someone posted that talked about a guy who tried to rape a dog, yes a dog, and the dog bit every piece of his privates off. So he's going to jail for animal cruelty and no manhood. Quite frankly I wish the dog would of killed him on the spot but that may lead to the death of the dog and thats not fair. What a sick sick world, I just don't understand.

He will be loved, a lot where he is going.

Back