NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caps 26-0-1 when leading after 2 periods. Let's hope that keeps going

Nucks/BJ tonight. Torts back in town generating a bit of buzz.

Wow. The Bruins won.

Color me shocked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ovi ovi ovi ovi ovi ovi

Holtby Holtby Holtby

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

That was a sweet win and a very hard fought game. Glad the Caps got the 2 points

How bout them Cats?? New streak 5 in a row!!

How bout them Cats?? New streak 5 in a row!!
Got it I wondered why people were talking about them... Did some people show up as empty seats to the rink?

Got it I wondered why people were talking about them... Did some people show up as empty seats to the rink?
Haha.... Still upset about the beat down the other night!???

Haha.... Still upset about the beat down the other night!???
Haha hardly a beat down but yes a little salty... Haven't faced Holtby in one of the games so take that and run

So far so good. Ducks up 2-0 and looking solid. Pretty pumped, we are in a luxury box.

Preds 4-game win streak and the turn-around of Rinne was a mirage. Dropped two-in-a-row and Flyers score 6 on 19 shots. This team is in serious trouble.

Looks like the refs are seeking retribution against the players. Linesman just took out Ryan Callahan. Callahan got to the bench and yelled at the linesman, "watch where you're effin going!" Interesting sequence.

Looks like the refs are seeking retribution against the players. Linesman just took out Ryan Callahan. Callahan got to the bench and yelled at the linesman, "watch where you're effin going!" Interesting sequence.
How did I miss this?

I didn't miss us chasing Fleury

Caps vs Devils today at 1. I am sad I can't give Ricky a hard time

At the start of this week the Ducks were 4th in the Pacific behind LA, San Jose and Arizona. At the end of the week, they beat those three team, are in 3rd place and one point back of San Jose for 2nd.

Caps vs Devils today at 1. I am sad I can't give Ricky a hard time
He's still on Twitter I think :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back