2016 Waste Management Phoenix Open (Spoilers)

Is Phil using non Callaway ball or a prototype ball? He has a giant black line on it that is about the size of what writing on the ball would be.

I'm really liking Rickie's scripting today.

Is Phil using non Callaway ball or a prototype ball? He has a giant black line on it that is about the size of what writing on the ball would be.

He used a proto version on the Chrome soft last year. May be similar scenario?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yeah wasn't sure, he plays different stuff. Didn't Callaway paint an rbz fairway wood to look like there own since Phil was using that for a little while.

Danny Lee with 3 in a row. Wouldn't mine seeing him win this weekend

Nice lie for Ricky

How many edges is Phil going to burn today? It seems like every putt is right on the edge, if he's not smacking it off the flag stick from around the green.
He's burning them again today!

Seems like Bubba would be one not to have green on.

Love seeing the players embrace the green out. Kind of makes me wonder about those who didn't play along.

My wife is watching with me and yells at the TV, "what it Phil too good to wear green!?"

Oh my God I love the crap they're giving Bubba. Beautiful!

He asked for it. It is fun to see.

Oh my God I love the crap they're giving Bubba. Beautiful!

I hope he continues to come back and continues to get booes

He's such a giant douche.

I hope he continues to come back and continues to get booes

He will. For all of his douchery I think he does some great things for Phoenix. He's generated a ton of money for Phoenix Children's Hospital and he's loyal to Ping.

He will. For all of his douchery I think he does some great things for Phoenix. He's generated a ton of money for Phoenix Children's Hospital and he's loyal to Ping.
Plus let's face it, any attention is good attention to that asshat.

Hey Bubba- no matter how many balls you throw to the crowd, you're still a D

My wife is watching with me and yells at the TV, "what it Phil too good to wear green!?"

I am curious about how much time in advance the players are aware of the green out -- Whether they send out a note to the field or anything.

You better believe I'd be rocking green.

No. He actually had a green glove on all day.

I am curious about how much time in advance the players are aware of the green out -- Whether they send out a note to the field or anything.

You better believe I'd be rocking green.

It's been a thing since Waste Management took over a few years sago. It's not a new thing.

No. He actually had a green glove on all day.

He could wear a green shirt. The dude has the most boring golf attire ever. "Should I wear black, or black today?"

Bahahahaha, how did that ball stay up?

Wow Rickie had a little luck with that shot.

How in the world did that not go in the water?

Back