Do You Want Prototype Equipment?

I wish every club in my bag was stamped "prototype" for no other reason than to make me feel cool.

I wish every club in my bag was stamped "prototype" for no other reason than to make me feel cool.

You are #OutingApproved...You are already cool. :D

You are #OutingApproved...You are already cool. :D

I'm a'ight!

You and your staff are pretty a'ight too. Mother likes you guys and she's never wrong.

W/S, Prototype clubs, competition, this is going to be an amazing event!

The details will be coming soon, but I can tell you that this will be open to 8 THPers because Michael Vrska's team will be "stuck" with mikedean441 as you all saw in the original teaser that was put out at the 2015 event.

So 8 THPers will have a shot at this.
Two days of golf.
Dinner with the Wilson Staff team and its Chicago so expect great food (like last year was fantastic).
And the lucky 3 walk away with EVEN MORE Wilson Staff gear.

Watching this one closely!

That sounds awesome, some Proto domination leading to more W/S goodies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is awesome. Really happy I decided to join this site. Would never have sniffed this opportunity without this community. An awesome event only 3 hours away. Show me where to sign!

Every time I see this thread my heart skips a beat. Corny you say?!?!? Hell no just that damn excited and want to be a part of this event.

W/S, team golf, Proto equipment and more cards up the sleeves sounds like a great time and I want in!

The details will be coming soon, but I can tell you that this will be open to 8 THPers because Michael Vrska's team will be "stuck" with mikedean441 as you all saw in the original teaser that was put out at the 2015 event.

So 8 THPers will have a shot at this.
Two days of golf.
Dinner with the Wilson Staff team and its Chicago so expect great food (like last year was fantastic).
And the lucky 3 walk away with EVEN MORE Wilson Staff gear.

I'll bite the bullet you can just put me on Vrska's with 441 now :D

Not 1 bit, I can get down with a little Kev in Chi-town

Lil' Kev is the goal, but I will a destroy some deep dish given the chance haha

Lil' Kev is the goal, but I will a destroy some deep dish given the chance haha

The dinner last year was at Harry Carays with the Wilson team and it was fantastic. THP set up a private room with TVs for baseball and a menu that featured Chicago steak, seafood or chicken along with apps and dessert. Just an incredible meal.

The dinner last year was at Harry Carays with the Wilson team and it was fantastic. THP set up a private room with TVs for baseball and a menu that featured Chicago steak, seafood or chicken along with apps and dessert. Just an incredible meal.

That works too! DeepDish in the room works as a snack?

Good food, good golf, great people. Winning everytime

Love to hear Wilson stepping up big time!

I want some Wilson Staff, Chicago, Prototype Equipment, Team Matches and Deep dish in my life!!

Will be trying my best to get into this, it sounds incredible. It's going to be awesome, JB and Wilson always seem to keep some tricks up their sleeves as well! It's gonna be huge.

I find myself waking up screaming..."Wilson!!!!" I want in this one bad.

Will be trying my best to get into this, it sounds incredible. It's going to be awesome, JB and Wilson always seem to keep some tricks up their sleeves as well! It's gonna be huge.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I will certainly be trying to get in!

That THP guy really does a great interview. He's energetic, likeable, knowledgeable, and has an excellent voice. He should be on the golf channel.

Back