Special Prizes - Something Big In 2016

Confirmed now we will be meeting the winners in Covington to document the entire day.

Awesome, we are gonna have a blast in Georgia.

This is one event I'm all in on this year!

(Granted my wife's dental school interviews don't possibly interfere)

I've driven to GA ... but never for anything of this magnitude! Wowzers! What's a guy gotta do to get in this one??

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Confirmed now we will be meeting the winners in Covington to document the entire day.

Thats awesome.
Awesome, we are gonna have a blast in Georgia.

Sweet we are going to be partners. I was wondering who I would be winning this with

See you guys there. Time to purchase a mobile charging station.

This will be one sweet day for the winners.

This prize is phenomenal. Simply phenomenal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if a newbie has a chance?

The dates for this have been announced.

September 16th - 18th

Incredible!!! I love Vegas!!!

Just wanted to throw this out there.

I almost forgot about this one, so many things in 2016!

Amazing is an understatement and has been logged in the brain since this c was first mentioned. This event is always special...this year...again...has been made even better.

All over this one, cant wait!

I've really got to get in on this! Love Bridgestone clubs.

Another incredible opportunity not available anywhere else!

The champions will be headed to Covington, GA, home of Bridgestone Golf on THP where they will meet the entire team, tour the facility where the golf balls are made, see where the testing is done by players like Matt Kuchar and Brandt Snedeker, learn about what is making the brand tick and why their new gear is so incredible.

That's not all however. After a lunch break with the team, you will then work with Bridgestone equipment experts to hand select the perfect 14 club bag for you, along with some accessories that are yours to keep and take with you. We can't forget the ball either, so you will partner up with the ball fitting team to find the best ball possible for your game, and those will be in your new bag.

Ridiculous.

I will right now put my support behind any team that has the cheapest flights to GA.

I kid I kid...:D

I never saw this before but I'll roll inside a Bridgestone tire to this event.

THP, Vegas, Bridgestone, a peek behind the curtains in GA, and a fitting for a bag full of Bridgestone gear?

HELL-YEAH.jpg

This would be an amazing opportunity, to say the least!

This is such a must for me, would be a dream come true, have been onboard with this company in there products since the beginning.

This sounds amazing. Definitely something I'm looking forward to.

So many good events this year, not enough time to get to them! This one is definitely toward the top for me.

This looks unbelievable!

Back