Illinois Top Golf Gathering

Anyone else planning to going to the golf stores tonight because I am haha! Not looking for anything but who knows what I may find!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Well, I just got back from a solid practice session at the dome @ Green Garden. Now I'm gonna get my sticks all shined up for tomorrow! We're leaving town approx. 6pm & should be there like 7-7:15ish.

Done! Now an Albatross Club Member!

Congrats and the animals thank you.
It will open a lot of doors like equipment testing (see TaylorMade M2 Driver signup)
THP Events, like the one in your home state this year
And so much more.

What do you have besides the Apex in your signature?

MP54's. Adam who you will meet, switches irons more than I switch underpants, gave....I mean sold them to me. He put a recoil in the six iron for me, I'm thinking about buying a set of recoils from him.

I played MP53's for 4 years before the Grandaddy. The Apex are crazy good though, they will be with me for life....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really wish I could've made this work but 3 hours each way was a bit steep on a Friday night.

Really wish I could've made this work but 3 hours each way was a bit steep on a Friday night.

Don't tell me how rocky the water is just dock the boat....

Teach your dog not all strangers are bad....

You probably reek of cheese and sausage....he would find you especially tasty!

Jealous. If I didnt have a prior engagement i'd take that drive from Chicago to Naperville and hang w/ you guys.

You probably reek of cheese and sausage....he would find you especially tasty!

I smell like bacon treats from all the training we are doing with the new dog. He probably would like me.

Can't wait to be doing this tonight with some great people.
c1512c20cbe142bc4d90accef337022b.jpg

Can't wait to be doing this tonight with some great people.
c1512c20cbe142bc4d90accef337022b.jpg

That looks familiar.

3c218e46f578b6e69b8439d19fab141f-S.jpg

Team Rhi Selfie
016455eba66e5d6b7a14f7b987fd9627-S.jpg

Later that night w/ Zoo Crew
872099d7d55d8a7fa08153c9ce75d4ad-S.jpg

That looks familiar.

3c218e46f578b6e69b8439d19fab141f-S.jpg

Team Rhi Selfie
016455eba66e5d6b7a14f7b987fd9627-S.jpg

Later that night w/ Zoo Crew
872099d7d55d8a7fa08153c9ce75d4ad-S.jpg
My fivehead in that photo is Manningesque.

BTW can I just recommend the Injectable Doughnut Holes...my god are these things amazing!

Ping let's be honest you bought the syringe and the filling never even makes it to the donut. Just straight into the mouth. Looking forward to tonight and meeting all you guys since I just signed up.

Ping let's be honest you bought the syringe and the filling never even makes it to the donut. Just straight into the mouth. Looking forward to tonight and meeting all you guys since I just signed up.

I like this guy's style.

Let's be even more honest I had a syringe filled with chocolate and vanilla before the event even took place! It's almost time! Anyone opposed to me bringing some of this to get the party started?
168c25309b3b70c598e2d05bc10a5758.jpg

Looking forward to seeing you all tonight and knocking the rust off. I have a fitting at Club Champion in two weeks and haven't really swung a club since TheGauntlet.

Looking forward to seeing you all tonight and knocking the rust off. I have a fitting at Club Champion in two weeks and haven't really swung a club since TheGauntlet.
Get comfortable with a club in your had before you go! They do a really good job there, but their build out prices are CRAZY. What are you getting fit for?

Get comfortable with a club in your had before you go! They do a really good job there, but their build out prices are CRAZY. What are you getting fit for?

They had a winter full bag fitting special for half off. So doing the whole bag with the intent of getting a new driver and maybe 3-wood/hybrids. Have no intent of changing my irons, but possibly shafts depending on the outcome. Any info on their build prices?

They had a winter full bag fitting special for half off. So doing the whole bag with the intent of getting a new driver and maybe 3-wood/hybrids. Have no intent of changing my irons, but possibly shafts depending on the outcome. Any info on their build prices?

if I can find the quote from my driver fitting I will send it to you.... It was like 3 years ago though...so might have to work off memory.

Which Club Champion location?

Got fit for a driver and they wanted to charge me $1200 for the R15 with an Oban White shaft completely built. I got fit...then went on eBay and built the club myself for a quarter of the price.

Got fit for a driver and they wanted to charge me $1200 for the R15 with an Oban White shaft completely built. I got fit...then went on eBay and built the club myself for a quarter of the price.

Da fuq?

I will most likely be following your lead, but don't tell them that LOL

Back